Are you someone who loves creating engaging content and telling stories? If so, we have an exciting new opportunity for a motivated, Multimedia Creative. This role will be responsible for producing digital content that tells the story of Health Workforce New York and our clients on social and web channels.
Health WorkForce New York (HWNY) helps improve access to quality healthcare in underserved communities by partnering with organizations to address health workforce recruitment, training, and retention needs. Our team takes on health workforce challenges in rural and urban underserved areas across New York State. Our projects aim to give partners the services, tools, and resources necessary to manage and achieve key mission objectives more efficiently, more effectively, and with far less cost.
Our team is in charge of giving voice to clients and helping them reach and engage with their community both digitally and in-person. We are looking for outstanding digital creatives, storytellers, and advocates to join us and help take our digital engagement to the next level.
If you are a talented and committed multimedia producer who can help us to engage and inspire audiences of all ages, we would very much like to hear from you.
About the role
As a skilled content creator with expertise in video, written content, and design, capable of producing strong graphic, short film, or written explainers, the Multimedia Creative will help inform audiences and inspire action. The Multimedia Creative will understand how to produce quick and simple digital graphics and design elements.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Projects, the Multimedia Creative will understand how to produce quick and simple digital graphics and design elements for the website and digital channels from social media films to articles, podcasts, virtual tours, social assets, and graphics as part of integrated campaigns on strategic themes.
With an understanding of digital publishing strategies and confident in the use of content management systems, our ideal candidates should have:
- Content production in a busy journalistic, agency, or nonprofit background
- Research experience and demonstrable record for telling stories
- Good working knowledge of current affairs and an interest in the areas we work in
- Experience in video, audio, and other digital media editing software
- Passion for good design and engaging stories
- Brilliant verbal communication skills for interviewing people and selling ideas to the team
- The desire and enjoyment of making all types of digital media content
- Experience and aptitude as a photographer, graphic designer, and video editor
- High level of competency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to manage and compartmentalize multiple projects, clients, and conversations
- An innovative mind, consistently introducing new ideas, original thinking, and the ability to execute on them
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Ability to work within established brand/product guidelines
- Excellent grammar & spelling
- Understanding of data-driven strategy and metrics that matter
- Enthusiasm for working in a non-profit, growing company
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team to establish and execute to project deliverables
- Willingness and ability to travel to capture content when necessary (HWNY has clients across NYS)
- A good understanding of current marketing trends and other industry information
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible to change when necessary
- $45,000-$55,000 annual wage
- A full-time position
- Employer-contributed health insurance
- 401K with employer match up to 3%
- Training and education opportunities to grow your skills
- Resources as needed to be productive
- Opportunities to be creative and work with talented people
How to apply:
- Upload your resume and a cover letter
- Link to your portfolio and/or reel
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company Description When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subjec
Facebook is looking for a Product Design Manager with exceptional design, communication and people management skills. As a Product Design Manager, you will lead and manage teams to ensure our products and features are valuable for people, easy to use, and of the highest level of.
Clover Consulting has an immediate need for an experienced Motion Graphics Designer for our clients Social Media group. This is a 6-12 month+ contract with potential for extensions. All work can be done REMOTELY. Requirement details listed below. Qualified candidates should apply
Remote from most anywhere in the USThe Sr. Director - Creative & UX (ECD) reports to the VP of Marketing Operations and is a key operational leader responsible for defining the strategic design direction and planning and provides input for all productions of all LegalShield produ
StockPulse Productions is currently seeking a highly ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist. StockPulse is the internets PREMIER Due Diligence platform, where investors in all sectors come to identify, research, and begin the investment process for publicly traded companies acros
Job TitleDesignerJob DescriptionResponsible for design, layout, and production activities related to graphic-design artwork. Utilize graphics software to create artwork for use in print, electronic, and field media using a variety of methods such as color, type, illustration, pho
Join our tight knit design team!In the past three years, we’ve grown, nurtured, and invested in a thriving brand + digital Experience Design team. We’ve launched a new visual identity that we continue to push and evolve to support our groundbreaking product. We need a