Having an in-depth knowledge of design styles and layout techniques, we are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the Education and Nonprofit division Marketing Team at Community Brands. We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer who can use creative genius to promote our brands via multiple channels. The primary function of this role is to translate marketing strategies into compelling visual communications for a variety of online and offline channels that convert on company goals. This role will have wide scope, including landing pages, digital ads, iconography, infographics, collateral, email graphics, social and multimedia-centric video creative. The Junior Graphic Designer will work closely with the Graphic Designers and Content while reporting to our Manager of Creative Services.
A Day in the Life
- Executes design projects from concept to delivery based on requirements provided to help support our brands.
- Creates internal PDFs for enablement and process documentation
- Supports campaign team on resource updates and helps on programmatic strategies involving diverse design tactics
- Ensures that layout and design are aligned with brand and production standards and follow best practices.
- Adheres to and contribute to brand guidelines on typography, iconography, colors, imagery and graphic style.
- Coordinates with marketing stakeholders to deliver projects on time and budget. Effectively manages competing priorities.
- Defines and documents brand standards to ensure visual consistency and expand our design system.
- Stays up to date with industry developments and tools.
We are looking for someone who:
- At least 1-2 years of graphic design-related experience
- Must provide an online portfolio of digital marketing work created by you
- Excellent computer skills and a strong familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud apps (especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and common web and graphic design formats.
- Flexible Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company Description When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subjec
Facebook is looking for a Product Design Manager with exceptional design, communication and people management skills. As a Product Design Manager, you will lead and manage teams to ensure our products and features are valuable for people, easy to use, and of the highest level of.
Jetzy is the world's first social platform to connect and reward people who enjoy travel and unique lifestyle experiences. Whether it's travel, food, culture or outdoor adventures, on our interest and geo-location based Jetzy app people can contact like-minded people for off - be
Position: User Experience Visual Designer IILocation: RemoteDuration:12monthsYour key responsibilitiesSupervises medium/large engagements of cross-functional teams, handling and reviewing project results, ensuring that the voice of the client is coordinated into the team's delive
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the
SimIS is seeking a Graphics Designer to work collaboratively as part of a diversified Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative team in capability development supporting the Federal Government Training and Education Ecosystem. Responsibilities:Generates and manipulates graph
Are you an experienced, Project Manager with a passion for organizing and managing complex projects? Do you like to work on a variety of projects and technologies, and enjoy creating efficient solutions to challenges?We are an established and growing web development and hosting c
More jobs by this company
Community Brands provides a connected network of solutions that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software powers non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools to engage the people they serve through programs and events; raise funds to enable their mission; and man