Department: Product Management
Location: Remote - United States
The UX Designer’s work is to provide answers to the most challenging questions in the product’s design - what the consumers need from the business’s products. UX Researcher will be required to answer this question by conducting primary research, exploring consumer behavior and motivation, and working with the Product Design, Product Management, and Product Development departments in developing new product features.
The UX Designer also must play a role in inspiring change at all stages of the product’s development. However, the most fundamental role is to assist the entire team in understanding what would ensure that the consumer’s experience with the product feels more user-friendly and accessible, leading to the higher customer satisfaction.
Collaboration: The UX designer is tasked with facilitating engagement and collaboration across various disciplines in the business to ensure that the consumers’ needs are properly understood and seriously considered in all product departments.
The UX researcher also works closely with the Product Developers, Product Managers, Interaction Designers, and other product departments for the purpose of promoting the best practices in consumer research and have valuable input for the UX strategy for the modules and overall application. Atomic design approach applied.
Research: The UX Designer is also responsible for spearheading the planning and conducting of consumer research at every stage of the product’s lifecycle; from its conceptualization, all the way to usability tests on the final product.
Education: UX Designer will serve as the business’s consumer experience specialist. The UX Researcher will be required to document and present actionable product research findings to the various Product Management departments.
Continuous Improvement: UX Designer will participate in all activities of improvement for the product.
- Working experience as a User Experience professional for a minimum of 2 years. Exposure to fintech payment industry is a plus
- You are not expected to be a technologist, but you will be confident in front of clients/stakeholders when talking about technology with a demonstrable grasp of how payment processing software and software experiences are built.
- A candidate for this position must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Association, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or any other related field. A working experience of the equivalent is also acceptable for the position.
- Work experience in product usability moderating, experimental design, and test method selection. Proven track record of successful experience in the integration of consumer research into a business’s product design practice. Additionally, a suitable candidate will have experience in product usability testing tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to relay the research methodology concepts and findings to product department personnel in a clear, simple, and relatable manner.
- Experience in Figma is required as well as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have a keen and exceptional attention to detail; and more importantly, an ability to identify root recommendations inspired by the operators/consumers’ needs and behaviors.
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- This job operates remotely in a work from home environment.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401K, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary and AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick and Public Holidays)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that
Juice, a Webflow & Nocode agency focused on startups is seeking a talented web designer (UX/UI) that has a focus on web to join their team. We're experiencing good growth and need another person to help us meet client needs and some of our own.We're a remote friendly, asynchronou
Overview:This is a remote opportunity and can be worked anywhere within the continental USThe Retail Outsource (TROC) is one of four companies under The Revenue Optimization Companies’ umbrella. The brand reflects a growing and exciting, fast-paced environment. We seek indi
Graphic + UX/UI Designer - CleanTech Early-Stage Startup (Hybrid or Remote - Part-Time Equity transitioning to Full-Time Equity + Salary)Evtek is a full-service Recycling Technology Company that helps people, businesses, and municipalities who want money and data for their recycl
Creative Experiences (Creative X) is a global, integrated creative agency that drives the creative vision for our brands and how they are perceived in the world. We develop all consumer brand content and experiences for the Facebook company, Facebook app, Instagram, Messenger and