Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented DevOps Engineer to join our team. This position will directly support the Innovation & Capability Office, which is a centralized, cohesive organization focused on building new and enhancing existing capabilities to enhance our competitive strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with a dynamic team of engineers and developers to support research and deliverables in an Agile environment
- Create/Engineer/Develop solutions which support microservice-based applications. Will help support containerized systems running on Kubernetes. The DevOps engineer shall have experience with and support DevSecOps solutions including building and maintaining infrastructure as code, CI/CD pipelines, and test automation.
- Engineer should have experience with Git
- Development, engineering, and integration to support application development.
- Modification and maintenance of the CI/CD pipelines and Kubernetes cluster in support of tool development
- Engineer/Develop integration with existing EKS, OpenShift, and Terraform
- 5 years hands on with DevOps and/or CI/CD Pipeline development
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with pipeline orchestration such as: Jenkins, ArgoCD, GitLab, etc.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience using an automation technology such as Terraform or Ansible
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related fields
- At least 7 years of hands-on software development or experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in a large and complex software development project
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Familiarity with a service mesh
- Experience working in a commercial cloud environment – GCP, Azure, or AWS
- Experience with and ability to integrate automated tests in a CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience configuring API gateways.
- Experience with GitOps
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret
- Stationary; able to use computer assets and sit for extended periods of time
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLEYou have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.What’s Important to You Is Important to UsWe’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move.
24 monthsPosted on: 09/05/22Job Description:Responsibilities:SCOPE OF SERVICES:The role/position will support the Legacy Replacement Project effort by working with vendors and NYCERS’ team to address any required deployment using CI/CD tools, its associated.
We're seeking for a Software Testing Manager with CI/CD experience that comes from a banking background.Must-Have Skills: You must have previous banking experience.Thorough knowledge of DevOps tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, and others (required)DevOps.
Fully Remote 100%Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer in support of an increased investment in our applications, with a focus on the improvement of Digital experiences for the families we serve. This role will drive technology.
Start Date: ASAPLocation: RemoteDuration: 4-6 Months Full-Time ContractHow you will make a differenceXTIVIA is currently recruiting a Sr. EBX Developer/Technical Lead for one of our direct clients. The EBX Developer will be a part of a dynamic and fun.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.