SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- The role/position will support the Legacy Replacement Project effort by working with vendors and NYCERS’ team to address any required deployment using CI/CD tools, its associated processes and management of environments.
- The specialist will be responsible for implementing and managing Copado deployment process, pipeline configuration, environment management, developer and user governance, and end-to-end release process.
- This includes upgrading changes set-driven deployment to Copado's deployment process and building an improved and streamlined release process strategy.
- Experience needed in full Copado implementation and onboarding/training developers and other roles with how to use Copado.
- Actively monitor and troubleshoot pipeline issues, communicate to the team and follow-up on the fixes.
- This role will also be responsible for supervising/running production deployments, ensuring all metadata changes flow from development environments to production seamlessly and providing a strategy to keep environments up to date and in-sync with changes performed across different development initiatives.
- Production support background with emphasis on the production change and incident process will be a plus.
- Experience in full end-to-end implementation of Copado including Copado compliance hub and Copado data deploy.
- Experience in upgrading change set driven deployment process to Copado to streamline DevOps process.
- Experience with Salesforce platform production deployments working in an agile methodology environment.
- Experience in CI/CD Tools (Enterprise GitHub, Git, Copado, ANT, Jenkins).
- Experience in managing Salesforce metadata through version control.
- Experience with Git as tool for source control tracking and management.
- Experience in sandbox and environment management.
- Experience managing DevOps process across multiple organizations and business units.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in computer science, information systems or a field related to the essential functions with 10 years of experience.
- A combination of formal education, professional certifications, and directly related work experience may substitute for the degree.
- Copado certifications (Administrator, Developer, Consultant).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
MayStreet is a global software company, Headquartered in NYC, servicing the world’s top capital markets trading companies. We’re building the next generation of capital markets technology. Global capital markets are an ocean of fast-moving, interrelated.
Hi,This is Kishore from Ravh-IT.Hope you are doing Good!!This position is available on W2-CONTRACT onlyWe have an exciting Contract opportunity for the below position with one of our major clients. Below I mentioned the detailed job description for your.
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Job DescriptionAgile CoachABOUT THE JOBResponsible for the onboarding and ongoing support of assigned Agile / Continuous Delivery squads to maximize their success. Provides consulting to both technical.
Description:COMPANY OVERVIEWZing Health is a tech-enabled insurance company making Medicare Advantage the best it can be for those 65-and-over. Zing Health has a community-based approach that recognizes the importance of the social determinants of health.
Hey there, so we have this requirement with one of our direct clients. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer someone who has experience of using ATLASSIAN PRODUCTS like JIRA, CONFLUENCE, BITBUCKET, etc. Take a look at the Job Description and let us.
More jobs by this company
12 monthsPosted on: 06/16/22Job Description:The Microsoft Power Platform Developer will help citizen developers to develop and support applications. The goal is to deliver services and solutions for customers using the suite of Microsoft’s PowerApps/Dynamics.
12 monthsPosted on: 06/16/22Job Description:The selected candidate will serve as a programmer/developer for iOS Mobile Computing team for PennDOT building custom software solutions for iOS-based mobile devices. All projects follow the Agile Ceremonies.