MayStreet is a global software company, Headquartered in NYC, servicing the world’s top capital markets trading companies. We’re building the next generation of capital markets technology. Global capital markets are an ocean of fast-moving, interrelated and complex data. Historically it’s been nearly impossible for all but a select few firms to make use of much of this data. MayStreet solves this problem by managing collection, storage and API access to uniquely high-quality data sets.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance package
- Immediate eligible 401K with matching
- Generous personal-time-off package
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent discipline
- Significant experience using AWS, Cognito and/or GCP
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to profile and debug systems in real time
- Understanding of agile SDLC, CI/CD and toolsets GitLab / Jenkins / Jira / Confluence
Nice to haves
- Knowledge and experience in Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes and a desire to learn more
- Experience with authentication and encryption technologies like TLS, Kerberos and GSSAPI
- Networking experience, analyzing packet dumps, multicast routing on hosts, packet filtering
- OS/kernel experience such as familiarity with OS tunables, log analysis
- Experience with Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana and InfluxDB
MayStreet is an equal opportunity employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Navient provides technology-enabled education finance and business processing solutions that simplify complex programs and help millions of people achieve success. Our customer-focused, data-driven services deliver exceptional results for clients in.
There are jobs and then there are careers. Since 1997, Paylocity has been hiring talented people, giving them big challenges, and providing the right resources to help them succeed. Our award-winning culture ensures all employees feel truly welcome,.
DescriptionAt Spoonflower (part of the Shutterfly family of brands) our mission is to inspire individuals to make, buy and sell unique products built around color and pattern. Our e-commerce website makes it possible for individuals to create, sell,.
Make recommendations to management to adjust system performance parameters. Delegate problem resolution to other team members and conduct follow-up.30% Provide enhancement recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy. Analyze new/revised.
DescriptionWho We Are:We are InventoryLab! Our products simplify workflows for online marketplace sellers. We streamline product sourcing, inventory management, product listing, and profitability analysis for our customers. Check us out at https://www.inventorylab.com.
Piper Companies is seeking a DevOps Engineer to facilitate the integration of a recently acquired application to my client’s global platform. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for providing hands on automation, CI/CD pipelining, and help to define.
More jobs by this company
We have immediate openings for C++ developers. This is a full-time remote position. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in capital markets data to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and.