*This position is being offered remotely*
Who We Are:
Our mission is to create a culture of responsibility and awareness on the road. We are devoted to making the journey to and from school safer. We develop partnerships, deploy Safety Tech and manage the entire program. We have equipped thousands of buses across North America with our innovative technology and we continue to educate tens of thousands of drivers a month on safety. BusPatrol America cares about student safety. We educate motorists every day by helping to enforce the law and work with school officials to improve safety.
Reporting to the DevOps Team Lead, the successful candidates will be instrumental in helping to build, test, and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software and updates. We need a team of dedicated, agile, and creative DevOps Engineers to identify and analyze our development processes to support our rapid growth.
What we need you to do:
- Maintaining cloud services and highly available, auto scaling infrastructure in AWS
- Support security tool implementation and monitoring
- Run security scanning and manage SIEM software(s) or service providers
- Establish and perform maintenance programs following industry best practices.
- Participate in and contribute to the planning and execution of business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities.
- Research new service integrations both internal to AWS and external
- Develop Proof of Concepts for new security initiatives
What you bring:
- 3-5 Years of hands-on experience with AWS services and products (EC2, ECS, SQS, RDS, Cloudwatch, Guard Duty)
- Ability to provide technical leadership to developers for designing and securing solutions
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Understanding of Linux utilities and Bash
- Familiarity of containerization with Docker
- Experience in Lambda, SQS, Batch, ALB/NLBs, SNS, and S3 (preferred)
- Security compliance and scans (preferred)
- Deep knowledge of DNS and routing (preferred)
- Experience with AWS Fargate Serverless Computing Engine (preferred)
What we offer:
- An opportunity to help build a company dedicated to children’s safety
- The chance to join an innovative and dedicated team, focused on leading edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We’re looking for critical members of the BusPatrol team to assist us in our quest to improve children’s safety. This is an important role for us and a great opportunity for the right candidates. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity and deeply committed. Come and help us keep our children safe.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: