About the job:
Higharc is growing its team to build a powerful interactive, web-based home design platform. This role will lead our DevOps team to ensure the Higharc system is delivered quickly, consistently, and with minimal toil.
The right candidate for this role prioritizes working software over perfection and wants to deliver code, get user feedback, and iterate. Be prepared to share live examples of applications you’ve built.
This is a fulltime role that can be held remotely in the continental United States or from our offices in Durham, NC, San Francisco, CA, or Atlanta, GA.
What you'll do:
- Help support and extend our Terraform, AWS, and CircleCI based integration system
- Make sure deployments match the requirements of the development team (including zero-downtime and branch deployments)
- Work with the rest of engineering team to maintain and add new features to this system
- Mentor junior engineers
You might be a good fit if you have:
- An inspiring GitHub profile or website that demonstrates killer graphics projects you've built
- Deep knowledge of AWS
- Enthusiasm for infrastructure as code style infrastructure management like Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience deploying complex, high-uptime applications running in a datacenter
- Proactive communication skills adapted to a remote work environment
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: