This position is 100% remote - forever - and operates on East Coast hours.
The ideal candidate comes from a software engineer background with 5+ years of industry experience combined with 3+ years in a project/product/program management role and is well-versed in modern software architecture such as containers, CI/CD pipelines, API gateways, cloud, etc. You are a skilled collaborator, negotiator, and influencer to work across the organization to develop the best solution for the company as it grows and responds to technology changes.
In addition to the responsibility of developing big picture, strategic solutions, you will:
- Assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needs, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Ensure that project activities and timelines are met.
- Leverage technical expertise for project planning, resource management, testing, and implementation planning.
- Work with project sponsors and owners across the business.
- Gather technical requirements from infrastructure partners and customers.
- Coordinate configuration, deployment and testing of integration components with external systems.
- Ensure project tracking is consistent, available, and updated.
Experience and skills required for success:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5+ years of software/infrastructure development experience
- Expertise with modern software architecture including API gateways, CI/CD pipelines, containers, etc.
- 3+ years of experience managing complex and concurrent technical projects
- 3+ years of experience with software deployment pipelines
- 3+ years experience managing, schedules, resources, documentation and project tracking using project management tools such JIRA
- Understanding of Cloud and Container design best practices
- Experience managing Agile projects and using an iterative approach to completing project-based work
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Restricted Stock Units
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office stipends including mobile and internet
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to Canadian employees
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
In a nutshell:This is a fantastic opportunity to apply your knowledge of DevOps Engineering to deploying and supporting complex, customisable technology to distributed customer-owned cloud accounts for a category-defining startupOur company:Our mission is to empower every organiz
The Security DevOps Engineer is a results oriented technical subject matter expert who must be able to work with little management oversight and will be responsible for automating the corporation’s security workflow.As a part of Tyler’s corporate staff, you will make
We're hiring for emerging Cloud DevOps Engineers.If you possess Linux fundamentals with junior-level expertise in AWS, read on to see if you have what it takes?ShipHero has a lot of great opportunities as we are growing at a phenomenal pace.Hello. We are ShipHero (https://shipher
Duties:Install and configure JIRA and JIRA Service Desk.Administer JIRA software and integrate with other Atlassian tools.Work with change management coordinators and stakeholders in implementing change management workflows.Design, develop and maintain incident management workflo
The Associate Solution Architect will work with new cutting technology in DevOps, cloud and security. These technologies are used by fortune 1000 companies to architect, develop and secure their mission critical applications. The Associate Solution Architect will work under the s
Apporto is revolutionizing Desktop as a Service with our highly scalable and performant Cloud Desktop offering. We are entering an exciting phase of the company's growth and we are assembling a team of highly-motivated and technically excellent software engineers to help us build
Headquarters: Chadderton, England, United Kingdom URL: http://purple.careers/Playing a lead role in identifying, defining and implementing platform and company security requirements, and working reporting to the Head of Technology within the development and DevOps team to he
CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: 2102005International Technical Mid Term Review (MTR) SpecialistJob Posting: 13/Jul/2021Closure Date: 27/Jul/2021, 4:59:00 PMOrganizational Unit: SECJob Type: Non-staff opportunitiesType of Requisition: Consultant / PSA (Per
More jobs by this company
Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space is hiring a Software Architect to lead and grow a new Communication Platform team that will develop a brand new communications portal for users can chat, text, and email. Application will be cloud native in AWS. You'll operate in
Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is building a new automated testing team to test the UI/UX, functionality and content delivered to customers on a variety of devices. The Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers will analyze requirements, define and execute test cases,
Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hiring a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join their growing team! In this role, you will design and iterate on their automated functional, regression and performance testing systems and procedures. They