BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior DevOps to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in infrastructure migration process to IaC (Infrastructure as Code).
- Build and deploy monitoring and alerting systems across our entire infrastructure.
- Complete migration to CI/CD deployment model.
- Support integration projects with 3rd party services (Payment Rails, SMS/Email, KYC, Analytics, etc.).
- Build, maintain, and own InfoSec compliance efforts by implementing and enforcing appropriate processes and standards across the organization.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience working as DevOps.
- Strong technical knowledge in technologies such as (but not limited to) UCS, Linux, SAN / NAS, virtualization (Openstack / VMware), and IaaS + PaaS + SaaS.
- Development with Shell, Perl, Python.
- Knowledge of compilers and accelerators (gmake, emake, etc.).
- Strong leadership, and capacity for decision making.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Right now, we have more than 700 unique opportunities, and you can navigate them all in our Jobs Site, jobs.bairesdev.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Engooden Health is looking for a Senior IT engineer, who is looking to grow, learn and pivot in a fast-growing startup environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a technology team focused on providing the tools and services supporting our rapidly growing team. As a grow
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and casualty insurance. Our financial strength and profitability rely.
Who are Six Nines? We are a software engineering first, remote native, mutually supportive consulting organization with a culture oflearningengineering qualitytransparencyWe value work-life balance, thoroughness, bias to action, and integrity. And we're growing quickly!What's the
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focused on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover exp
What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are