If this describes you then please read on! Exodus uses multi-cloud hosted backend services, running numerous cryptocurrency coin nodes and services for our software, and we need ninjas to help us automate, monitor, maintain and scale them.
What You Will Do
- Engineer architectures and automation for zero-downtime deployments.
- Use technologies like node.js to build/manage internal tooling.
- Work with Docker and Kubernetes to scale and monitor microservices.
- Use tools like Helm and GitlabCI to automate deployments.
- Work with our development teams to help them set up automation pipelines and solve problems.
- Collaborate with other DevOps engineers to make the best solution possible.
- Build geo-distributed infrastructure.
- Participate in an on-call schedule and act in a server/technical support capacity to the team.
Who You Are
- Must be based in the APAC or EMEA timezone.
- You have a long history and track record of DevOps that can be demonstrated via GitHub, blogs, and/or in a technical interview process.
- Strong Node.Js experience.
- You take initiative and don’t wait for direction.
- You have a passion for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and a demonstrated passion for solving problems.
- You have excellent references and a history of trust and established relationships in former careers.
- You are willing to be available regardless of when server issues occur.
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
- Brand new tech package for your work from home space.
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If you’re part-time with us, you’ll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
Parental Leave: 12 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver.
Tax Help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks including free subscriptions to services like Calm and Masterclass, coverage for gym memberships and therapy. We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and we give back for your hard work often.
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process consists of several different stages
Recruiter Interview: If we like your initial application, expect to schedule an interview with a member of our recruitment team. This interview will focus on getting to know you a bit more and will focus on explaining the culture of the company. We want to know more about why you want to join our team, how you feel about our mission and cryptocurrency now and how it fits into your overall career plan to make sure this is the right place for you.
Assessments: Not every role consists of an assessment but if yours does it will be directly related to the job you apply for.
Interview with your future manager: This is to make sure that you are a fit for the team you are applying to and that the hard and soft skills you possess are a good fit for us at the time.
Interview(s) with your future colleagues: We call these focus interviews and they are a time for you to learn more about your role from someone you will closely collaborate with. It’s a time to dig into the culture of the team and the day-to-day for someone in that role.
Career History Interview: For our management roles, we take some more time before the end of the process to better get to know you and your past performance better. Expect this call if you will be leading a team.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Are you an automation ninja? Can you replace people with scripts that you write? Does poorly engineered architecture give you nightmares?If this describes you then please read on! Exodus uses multi-cloud hosted backend services, running numerous cryptocurrency coin nodes and serv
What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are
This is a remote position for those based on the East Coast of the US. Our tech team is distributed across Ireland, UK & US and we have lab operations in Tampa, New York and Salt Lake City (US) and a tech-focused hub in Kilkenny (Ireland).If you prefer working remotely, are p
Piper Companies is seeking a REMOTE Network SRE for a world leading technology organization. The REMOTE Network SRE will need to work east coast based hours and will have the opportunity work fully remote. The REMOTE Network SRE will have more networking responsibilities to begin
Who Are We?We are a group dedicated to enabling payments of all sorts. We help individuals pay bills, we help businesses do the same and we even help technology firms move funds at high volumes to facilitate their core capabilities. Our goal is to use our technology to make payin
More jobs by this company
Location100% RemoteTypeFull-timeAre you an automation ninja? Can you replace people with scripts that you write? Does poorly engineered architecture give you nightmares?If this describes you then please read on! Exodus uses multi-cloud hosted backend services, running numerous cr