Revieve is a market-leading beauty-technology company partnered with 100+ global brands on 4 continents building the new standard of commerce across skin, beauty, health and wellness. We enable brands and retailers to drive their customer-experience leveraging AI, AR and Computer-Vision. We've been fortunate to partner with world-leading brands including ULTA, Shiseido, Unilever and others to drive business results.
We need you because
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our creative team to maintain and expand our SaaS products into new regions and cloud providers and design improved REST APIs to back our current solutions. Our infrastructure is deployed close to our partners’ customers, and thus, we use multi-region deployments on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
We work full time remotely following agile principles and promoting a highly collaborative environment and doing regular code reviews to promote code quality improvement and knowledge sharing.
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Preferred time zone: CET or +/- 3 hours
In this role, you will
- Reporting to our CTO, be part of an agile team setting up and maintaining the infrastructure that powers our applications and services on AWS and Alibaba cloud.
- Design, deploy, and maintain our simple backend REST APIs based in Python.
- Ensure all necessary monitoring, alerting and backup solutions are in place with Grafana Cloud.
- Participate in the ongoing migration to Infrastructure as Code with Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Work closely within our tech teams consisting of UX, Fullstack and Computer Vision engineers.
- Maintain and improve the CI/CD Github Actions pipelines supporting Revieve applications and reaching a good unit test coverage for your developments / changes.
- Scripting to import JSON or XML source files from partners into our MongoDB product catalog.
To succeed in this position, you need
You don't need to have all of these items, but these represent the types of work you will do at Revieve
- 3+ years of professional experience with systems administration / cloud infrastructure / DevOps. Ideally you've worked on large codebases before.
- High experience with AWS Cloud, specially related with IAM roles and policies in concrete and other common services in general.
- Experienced with distributed systems at scale.
- Extensive experience with Terraform.
- Deep experience working with containers and understanding their value, limitations and troubleshooting aspects.
- You have experience with designing and implementing REST APIs, HTTP protocol and authentication methods.
- Strong grasp of data formats like JSON and XML.
- Experience with Python, Node.js, shell scripting, Terraform, Kubernetes, Linux, robust CI/CD pipelines.
- You enjoy programming (not just quick scripts!) and are excited to have a mix of developing code and infrastructure in your day.
- Not required but experience in any of the following is considered to be an asset: MongoDB, Parse SDK, AWS EKS, AWS ECS and AliCloud.
This is us
We’re a group of creative minds and growth-minded action-takers. We’re proud of the work we do and inspired by the people we work with. Although we are organised in different departments, many of us wear multiple hats and thrive in the ability to learn new things and grow, both professionally as well as personally.
We’re inherently global with a diverse team of about 50+ people representing 20+ nationalities across 4 continents and 8 different time zones.
Joining us, you will get
- Full-time work, remote possible
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Skill development
- Equipment provided
- Paid vacation time (5 weeks/ year)
- Paid parental leave
If you join us, you'll be able to enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment where we get stuff done and are fully aligned on a shared vision.
Intrigued? We look forward to hearing from you!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position: Senior or Lead DevOps EngineerSalary: $140K - $180K (dependent on work location & level of experience)HQ: Mountain View, CA but this is a REMOTE opportunity - anywhere in the U.S.Perks: Attractive Equity + Flexible PTO + Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits + 401(
Company: MobileCoinPosition: Senior SRE / DevOps Engineer HQ: San Francisco, CA but this is a REMOTE opportunity - anywhere in the U.SComp: Base $150k - $215k (dependent on level of experience) + attractive equity + excellent benefitsWhat You Will be DoingMaintain, monitor and im
Devops - ein Begriff, dem man in der IT-Welt ständig begegnet und der gleichzeitig so viel Raum für Interpretation zulässt. Devops liefert für uns die methodische Basis für das Zusammenspiel von Betrieb und Entwicklung. Du sorgst als Devops Engineer also
Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.Design of overall architecture and maintain responsiveness and avail
Myticas Consulting is currently seeking an AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer for a contract position with our direct client.NOTE: Open for W2 candidates only!Location: 100% Remote (Client based in Chicago, IL)Duration: 12 Months ContractJob Description:The Cloud DevOps Engineer is a tech