What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
Your role as a DevOps Engineer at Clevertech will actively contribute to reliability and scalability. You will work alongside some of the best in a collaborative environment while focusing on your core skills. Be a master of your craft while being 100% remote and never have to worry about filling in timesheets.
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Senior-level experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, ELB)
- Strong background in Linux and Mongo Atlas administration
- Experience deploying Kubernetes in a production environment
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins or CircleCi
- Infrastructure as code (we use Terraform)
- Experience with requirement gathering and presentation to executives
- English fluency, verbal and written
- Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, attention to detail.
Working at Clevertech
People do their best work when they’re cared for and in the right environment:
- RemoteNative™: Pioneers in the industry, we are committed to remote work.
- Flexibility: Wherever you are, and wherever you want to go, we embrace the freedom gained through trust and professionalism.
- Team: Be part of an amazing team of senior engineers that you can rely on.
- Growth: Become a master in the art of remote work and effective communication.
- Compensation: Best in class compensation for remote workers plus the swag you want.
- Cutting Edge: Stay sharp in your space, work at the very edge of tech.
- Passion: Annual financial allowance for YOUR development and YOUR passions.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
The best people in tech just happen to be all over the world. Are you one of them? APPLY NOW
At Clevertech, we're committed to learning and growing every day, together. Join our community and subscribe to our newsletter, featuring curated topics picked by Clevertech's best. https://www.clevertech.biz/join-our-community
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DomainTools is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Cloud and DevOps Platform team. We want you to research, develop and deliver cutting edge techniques in cloud automation using tools like Kubernetes, Golang, Terraform, Argo, Vault and Kafka to accelerate engineering p
Avertium is seeking a talented and experienced Kubernetes developer who is highly skilled and can work independently. They will be responsible for implementing design patterns for distributed systems, configuring and managing CI/CD pipelines, etc. The candidate must have experien
Job Description: We are developing the next generation of smart and connected equipment. Our Building Technologies include tailored, AI-infused service solutions such as remote diagnostics, predictive maintenance, compliance monitoring, advanced risk assessments and more.This sea
Job Posting Title: DevOps Software Engineer - Non ITJob Posting Start Date: 01/17/2022Job Posting End Date: 01/14/2023Description: Location: Position is remoteJob Description:client is developing the next generation of smart and connected equipment. Our Building Technologies incl
TriTech Enterprise Systems, Inc. is seeking "Build Engineer" with Treasury (MBI) clearance. Other clearances may be accepted from other Federal agencies.TriTech Enterprise Systems, is looking for “Build Engineer” to support the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)