Job Posting Title: DevOps Software Engineer - Non IT
Job Posting Start Date: 01/17/2022
Job Posting End Date: 01/14/2023
Description: Location: Position is remote
client is developing the next generation of smart and connected equipment. Our Building Technologies include tailored, AI-infused service solutions such as remote diagnostics, predictive maintenance, compliance monitoring, advanced risk assessments and more.
This search is to find an expert level DevOps Engineer to work with our existing DevOps Engineers for the implementation and maintenance of our development tools and automated build process for all stages of development.
- Commitment to the delivery of high-quality and secure software products in a timely fashion
- Contribute and collaborate to design, document, and publish DevOps and cloud standards, principles, guidelines, and best practices
- Develop and maintain stability of Build, test automation, static code analysis and automated build results
- Ensure all source code contributions are in compliance with open source software licenses and drive the resolution of any violations
- Guide the teams to resolve build dependencies and insure that our cybersecurity guidelines are being met
- Implement the necessary infrastructure and tooling used in software builds
- Maintain the host environment and toolsets required to implement software deliverables
- Manage the administration of source code management infrastructure in GitHub.
- Using and managing CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitHub, JIRA, Git Actions, etc)
- Bachelor Science degree in a Software discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Significant expertise in application build and release processes and DevOps-relevant programming and scripting
- Proficient with both Windows and Linux, both from the GUI and command line
- Expert with build systems, source code management tools, continuous integration tools, test automation tools, cloud-based infrastructure, and performance monitoring
Activities to include
- Work with software development team to learn our existing development tools and build environment to grown and maintain these tools in the future.
- Utilize the latest technologies available to develop new and more efficient ways to automatically build our software.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $46.00 - $72.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- DevOps Engineer: 5 years (Required)
- programming and scripting: 6 years (Required)
- Windows and Linux, both from the GUI and command line: 4 years (Required)
- GitHub: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLEYou have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.What’s Important to You Is Important to UsWe’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move.
24 monthsPosted on: 09/05/22Job Description:Responsibilities:SCOPE OF SERVICES:The role/position will support the Legacy Replacement Project effort by working with vendors and NYCERS’ team to address any required deployment using CI/CD tools, its associated.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureBecome an integral.
We're seeking for a Software Testing Manager with CI/CD experience that comes from a banking background.Must-Have Skills: You must have previous banking experience.Thorough knowledge of DevOps tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, and others (required)DevOps.
Fully Remote 100%Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer in support of an increased investment in our applications, with a focus on the improvement of Digital experiences for the families we serve. This role will drive technology.
Start Date: ASAPLocation: RemoteDuration: 4-6 Months Full-Time ContractHow you will make a differenceXTIVIA is currently recruiting a Sr. EBX Developer/Technical Lead for one of our direct clients. The EBX Developer will be a part of a dynamic and fun.