Harness recently raised $115 million in financing, reaching a valuation of $1.7 billion in just three years after launching from stealth. With a total of $195 million in financing to date, Harness investors include IVP, Menlo Ventures, Unusual Ventures, Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Sorenson Capital, and Thomvest Ventures.
Harness is obsessed with Customer and Partner success. Education being one of the many pillars behind driving value for customers, Harness University is looking for a Senior Content Developer who can create content for our Partners, Customers and internal employees looking to continually improve their software delivery skills.
- Create and develop technical course content (across multiple products) at a variety of skills levels and personas in instructor-led course, digital (eLearning), lab environments and/or videos.
- Familiarize yourself and become a subject-matter expert (SME) for several products and stay up-to-date on release changes by participating in pre-release knowledge sessions and stakeholder workshops.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Complete course updates for existing content for every release by completing detailed analysis of delta changes, edits, template updates, and the use of graphics and iconography.
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Participate in building certification exam content
- Perform and manage QA and feedback of content, including technical labs and simulator tasks.
- Be a valuable team player that interacts with the technical project coordinator, Instructors, and cross-functional work teams, key stakeholders, and subject matter experts to develop course specifications and gather course content.
- Proficient in different training delivery methods such as self paced, Instructor led and Live training.
- Working knowledge of Learning Management systems, Content Management systems
- Working knowledge of authoring tools (Captivate, Storyline etc)
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-moving startup environment where change is constant
- Working knowledge of software development, delivery, cloud native technologies, CI/CD and DevOps practices
- 5+ years of experience building training content
- Instructional design and ADDIE knowledge
- Worked as a successful field consultant in collaboration with partners and customers.
- Experience in Agile or rapid development and quick turnaround of training deliverables.
- Develops and uses graphics, templates, and icons throughout instructional design work.
- Operates with a high performance, Growth-Mindset attitude that results in flexibility, creativity, and willingness to work independently by displaying dependability and accountability of meeting deadlines and contributing to problem solving.
- Incorporates measurement and assessments into all learning content.
- Constructs quality content for technical training based on industry design standards, processes, and incorporating user and stakeholder feedback.
- Produces artifacts throughout the design process for each course or certification assessment project (Examples include - scoping training request documentation, storyboards, project plans, sprints, scripts, eBooks, course outlines, data sheets and marketing copy.)
- Utilizes effective project management techniques to organize training projects and to ensure quality.
- Communicates to stakeholders and team members with articulate and detailed presentations and ability to effectively lead productive meetings.
- Proven experience in a technical training/instructional design environment required.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of eLearning technologies, such as authoring tools (e.g. Articulate 360, Captivate) and design/development tools (e.g., SnagIt, Camtasia, ScreenFlow).
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and web conferencing applications
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program - 1 Friday a month off (awesome, right!)
- Remote office stipend
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly Food & Beverage Reimbursement Program
HARNESS IN THE NEWS
- Harness snags $85M Series C on $1.7B valuation as revenue grows 3x
- #6 - Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list
- #17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For
- #47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLEYou have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.What’s Important to You Is Important to UsWe’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move.
TechSparq is looking to add an I-commerce virtualization lead to our team! The I-commerce virtualization lead is responsible for creating comprehensively engaging and immersive worlds. This role will include but is not be limited to developing interactive.
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life.
24 monthsPosted on: 09/05/22Job Description:Responsibilities:SCOPE OF SERVICES:The role/position will support the Legacy Replacement Project effort by working with vendors and NYCERS’ team to address any required deployment using CI/CD tools, its associated.
Overview:The IT Citrix Engineer (Implementor) duties involve monitoring, maintaining, operating, and troubleshooting daily remote access technologies. They are responsible for any issues related to applications, network, and storage related to the virtualization.