Seeking a highly motivated, strategic and experienced eCommerce Product Manager to drive the roadmap, to define, build and launch new initiatives that transform the way we do business and how customers shop with us. You will work with senior leadership across the enterprise to explore and assess ideas that leverage our core competencies and competitive advantages to transform the consumer experience on how he manages his wardrobe. You will partner with business and engineering teams to drive the product lifecycle including ideation, definition, prioritization and program management to meet key objectives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. The ideal candidate has a strong background working on technical, operational and cross functional projects and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously. The individual should possess an acute attention to detail, and the dedication to see projects through from start to finish with a high level of organization and sense of accountability.
- Own and drive end-to-end eCommerce product roadmap; create the vision, set the strategy and requirements, prioritize complex deliverables, drive requirement discussions and identify key technology and solution gaps
- Manage product lifecycle from beginning to end (definition, design, development, project management, implementation, testing, launch)
- Manage test and learn process and proof of concept testing, validation and competitive analysis
- Drive project work streams to identify and evaluate opportunities and priorities to increase site performance, user experience and overall revenue
- Deeply understand customer pain points and translate customer needs into business, product and user experience requirements
- Work cross-functionally with design, development, engineering, customer service, and store operations teams from development through testing and launch
- Own and manage the eCommerce platform release cycle including business case, feature prioritization, requirements, design, use cases, mockups, testing and implementation
- Assist in other areas as needed
- 5+ years of Growth / Product Management experience building consumer and eCommerce products, retail experience a plus
- eCommerce experience required
- Excellent command of Agile frameworks and Scrum methodology.
- Track record of owning and driving end-to-end product requirements including prioritizing complex deliverables, driving discussions that lead to solutions and running large meetings with technical and business teams
- Proven and successful experience with managing end-to-end new product launches including deep understanding of effective product lifecycle planning
- Deep understanding and experience in writing business and functional requirements and user stories
- Experience in leading and managing mobile initiatives
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills with ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
- Motivational and strong people manager who leads by example and excels at communication to ensure alignment with all team members
- Strong strategic and analytical thinker with exceptional execution and problem-solving capabilities. An understanding of statistical analysis and experimental design, with expertise in data-tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Heap or similar tool.
- Ability to make sound business decisions and judgments in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of managing multiple initiatives concurrently, delivering high quality work under tight timelines
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $100.00 - $120.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Agile: 5 years (Preferred)
- Technical Product Managers & Owners: 8 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company Description:Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the.
OUR MISSION90% of the 200 top global cities have a housing crisis and its too difficult for property developers to build the places we need. To keep up with demand, the property industry needs to keep evolving.LandTech is part of that evolution.Were.
Hi! Were The Wanderlust Group an outdoor technology company composed of Dockwa.com, Marinas.com and the forthcoming Campouts. We build marketplaces that connect adventurers to outdoor destinations, and technology that helps those destinations thrive..
Summary: The Data Analytics Specialist is responsible for creating data visualization dashboards and reports, managing web analytic tools, and providing key metrics to internal stakeholders. The Data Analytics Specialist is a cross-cutting position,.
Purpose of JobAbout USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.Community: Digital.
Job OverviewThe UX and Web Designer is a critical role to the overall success of the organization. In addition to an excellent understanding of user experience and customer service, the Web Designer will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating.
Richardson is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialistto support our corporate marketing strategy by expanding overall digital presence. Based in Philadelphia, the Digital Marketing Specialistwill report to the Director of Digital Marketing and focus on.
About Carrot:Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility healthcare and family-forming benefits provider for employers and health plans. Companies use Carrot to customize an inclusive fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical,.
Description:About UsAt Figo, we are a lot of things, but first and foremost we are pet people. Our passion for pets leads us to disrupt the pet insurance industry with a tech driven approach that allows pet parents to worry less and play more. Passionate.
User Experience Advocate / User Journey - Wellness Platform StartupJob descriptionWholosophy is a life-enhancing wellness hub to simplify and aggregate wellness. Think Houzz meets LinkedIn, but a platform for wellness and created for Social Good. Wholosophy.