Senior Manager, Web Optimization SEO - Remote
Millions of Java developers and the world’s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!
Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization that provides plenty of opportunities to broaden your skills, try new things and advance your career.
While other tech firms are experiencing hiring freezes and layoffs, we are hiring! Azul is well-suited to thrive in challenging market conditions due to our long history of innovation, happy customer base and strong financial position. We are looking to hire impact-makers with growth mindsets who are passionate about solving customer challenges around cloud cost optimization, performance-driven applications and anything related to Java. We invite you to explore career opportunities with the world’s largest commercial provider of OpenJDK and be part of an exciting moment in our journey.
Azul is looking for a hands-on digital marketer to drive organic demand generation by building and executing on plans to scale organic traffic and increase engagement with the Azul.com website and our other digital properties. This is a data- and metrics-driven role on the Azul Marketing team in which you will define the organic growth strategy, own the SEO roadmap, partner with content owners and stakeholders across marketing, developer relations, sales, and support, and deliver engaging, SEO-friendly and buyer-journey-aligned digital experiences that deliver qualified leads to our sales teams. In this role you will provide leadership for all things web-related, with the opportunity to constantly experiment, measure, learn, and optimize to deliver continuous improvement for the business.
- Define website KPIs around traffic, behavior, and conversion; monitor, analyze and report on performance of digital marketing properties, leveraging insights to inform new optimization initiatives.
- Develop and execute on the A/B testing roadmap, and share test design, hypothesis, and results with stakeholders across the organization.
- Own our SEO strategy, conduct keyword research, and implement technical SEO improvements while partnering with internal content creators to ensure new web content is optimized to improve rankings and address gaps.
- Understand the customer journey for our products and data and analytics insights to inform the evolution of website to support engagement and conversion.
- Manage day-to-day activities and deliverables with our web production, SEO, and design agency partners.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience driving strategy and execution of organic search initiatives, including 1-2 years of experience focused on digital experimentation and conversion rate optimization in a in B2B setting.
- Demonstrated expertise in SEO across technical, on-page, and off-page.
- Advanced knowledge of website CMS (WordPress), landing page (Unbounce), personalization and A/B testing platforms.
- Experience with A/B testing strategies, experiment design, and statistical analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including copywriting and grammar skills.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Metrics-driven and analytical, with a thorough understanding of Google Analytics, and comfort working with data across martech tools.
- Although this may be a fully remote role, we will encourage in-person meetings with the marketing team and stakeholders the San Francisco Bay Area as travel restrictions ease.
Our Culture & Values:
Maniacal Customer Focus
- Innovation & Excellence
- Initiative & Courage
- Impact & Influence
- Integrity & Transparency
- Diversity, Inclusion & Teamwork
Azul Systems, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, age, disability, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:How would you like to work with some of the most well-known Luxury Villa brands in the country? Do you love details, possess great communication skills and keeping projects on track? Are you looking for an admininistrative role that utilizes.
As the Senior Product Manager dedicated to Sensor Tower’s Pathmatics platform, you are ultimately responsible for the product’s success. You will need to understand different segments of customer needs, drive the roadmap, define user experiences, partner.
We have great people here and are looking for more. Come join us - you will love it!Job Title: Product Manager - REMOTEPosition Type: Full-Time/ExemptLocation: Work From Anywhere - USAbout the role:As a Product Manager on the Sterling Platform product.
Job DescriptionRemote:This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.The Personalization Assistant Product Manager (APM), within the.
Who We Are:Nirvana Health is on a mission to improve the affordability of mental healthcare by transforming how it is accessed and paid for. To do so, we brought together a team across healthcare, fintech, and data science to apply innovations we saw.
More jobs by this company
Azul CareersGlobal Campaigns Director - RemoteMarketing United StatesDescriptionMillions of Java developers and the world’s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors.