The Consumer Operations Associate will be a part of our Revenue team and report to Nova Credit’s Director of Revenue Operations. At Nova Credit, our mission is “To power a fair and inclusive financial system for the world,” and you play a key role in that by helping consumers put their best financial foot forward. This will include responding to and resolving consumer inquiries and disputes, building out resources and documentation, and other projects to help scale our consumer operations function.
This is a full-time position with limited travel required, with you ideally being able to work east coast hours.
WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH, YOU'LL
- Learn how our operational and support systems work and begin communicating directly with our consumers
- Understand what drives our consumers
- Dive deep into understanding Nova Credit’s product, data, and regulatory model
- Get to know your fellow Novans
WITHIN THE FIRST QUARTER, YOU'LL
- Deliver world-class customer service to our end consumers to help them understand, use, and love our product
- Be the eyes and ears of our consumers, representing the consumer voice across the company
- Receive consumer requests and disputes, determine different types of disputes, identify support needed and effectively handle escalated issues in a professional and timely manner
- Communicate with teams across Nova Credit (legal, product, engineering, data & analysis) to troubleshoot tricky issues and disputes and drive them to resolution
- Own external & internal knowledge sharing and FAQs processes
- Provide operational and analytical support for key customer activities, such as billing, data reviews, and performance monitoring
WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR, YOU'LL
- Provide critical support on user testing, focus groups, and discovery sessions
- Collect, analyze and present consumer data to the rest of the organization - particularly product and marketing - with the aim of improving our product and consumer experience
- Become the critical link between our consumers and enterprise customers by working closely with the Customer Success team to communicate nuances of the user journey, edge cases, and common pain points
- Manage, maintain and optimize Nova’s internal systems & support channels to enable you to better serve our end users
- 2-5 years of experience in a client or customer-facing role (e.g., account management, customer support, management consulting)
- Impeccable verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Passion for analyzing data and past events to understand how we can do better moving forward
- Nice to have: familiarity with disputes support under the FCRA framework
- Nice to have: familiarity with Salesforce Service Console, Zendesk, or other similar customer ticketing software
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and.
The Product Documentation Specialist/Developer is responsible for the design, development, and governance of OnShift product documentation. Including but not limited to release notes, how-to guides, feature overviews, feature helper materials, and training.
REMOTEUnited States, Full time OVERVIEW**OPEN TO UNITED STATES RESIDENTS ONLY**InventoryLab is the standard for Amazon sellers, and we’re currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist (DMS) to join our team. The right candidate will.
Company OverviewFanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of.
Every career journey is personal. That's why we empower you with the tools and support to create your own success story.Be challenged. Be heard. Be valued. Be you ... be here.Job Summary*This position is currently available for work at home to candidates.
Galvion Active Systems designs and manufactures dynamic energy and data management solutions for the modern battlefield. Operations today depend on more charged equipment than ever before, and soldier efficiency and mobility are vital to mission success..