This position is approved for remote work. If the ideal candidate is local to our corporate office in Moody, AL, there is an opportunity to work on a hybrid schedule.
- Responsible for creating master data template(s) and completing a structured approach to the collection, creation, and maintenance of product data
- Oversees the integrity of the organization’s product data and PIM system; drives data integrity through data governance, change management and quality assurance
- Creates, reviews, and approves product data change requests to ensure data is accurate and formatted to specifications
- Drives excellence and ensures continuous improvement in quality of data and standard processes for data construction
- Works collaboratively as a data steward to ensure all functions of the business have a clear understanding of PIM and product data requirements
- Creates and manages channel templates to ensure accurate data points are syndicated to the appropriate channels and customers
- Works closely with vendors and product management teams to collect required data needed to support product introductions
- Serves as the primary point of contact for the company’s PIM and master data management
- Reports KPIs related to data management
- Finds opportunities to gain efficiencies, automate, and improve the quality of data
- Partners with cross functional teams to support business needs
- Actively engages in continuous process improvement
- Requires 3-5 years’ of related work experience in data governance and PIM optimization
- Proficiency using a PIM or MDM solution; experience with Salsify is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; experience with other O365 apps such as SharePoint and Teams is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain work relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Process-oriented self-starter that has ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Think creatively to seek innovative solutions and new practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and.
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Job DescriptionEveryone at Kite is grounded by one common goal – curing cancer. Every day, we aim to establish a direct line between that purpose and our day-to-day work.Kite Pharma is seeking a talented, highly motivated, and technology savvy Senior.
ABOUT US:Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus.
We are looking for an Shopify Developer to join our online Marketing and Sales team. This person must have extreme attention to detail and fantastic organizational skills to run multiple Shopify accounts and storefronts. You will utilize SEO strategies.
Jam.gg is a social and low tech-friendly cloud gaming platform. It has been designed to be accessible to everyone: available directly from a web browser, it does not require a high-speed internet connection to provide a seamless multiplayer game experience..