Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
You have a passion for digital marketing. You’re tech savvy and always looking for new channels to test but metrics minded at the same time. Sound like you? You might be right for this job.
The Sr. Campaign Manager is responsible for the strategy and implementation of campaigns that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation exclusively from a top target account list.
Successful candidates will:
- Define campaign strategy and execution planning, encompassing multiple channels
- Partner with Sales Leaders to develop target account focused playbooks including, but not limited to, digital advertising, email marketing, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, and live/online events
- Collaborate with product marketing on campaign concept, custom content requirements
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts.
- Obsess over metrics to ensure business impact measured by opportunity creation, pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores and sales utilization of programs.
- Report back to Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives on account engagement as part of post launch process.
- Manage project timelines, resources, & budget
What will you bring
- 5+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS.
- Terminus experience is a plus.
- You are a proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and overseeing vendors for marketing program execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Team player with ability to collaborate, and also work independently.
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
Director, Product Marketing The Director, Product Marketing is a high-impact, marketing leadership role responsible for developing product marketing strategies and go-to-market plans in collaboration with the sales and product development teams. This.
Inside Phone Sales RepresentativeAre you an inside sales professional who is looking to join an expanding, dynamic organization? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where your contributions are valued and where you can see the immediate impact.
aytm "Ask Your Target Market" is looking to hire a proven Head of Product Marketing to join our growing marketing team. This is a remote work position. In this newly created position you will help bring structure to the product marketing function.
We are Flexiroam. We value honesty, transparency and we hold ourselves to the highest standard of excellence. We recognize that the small things count, and they all add up to make a difference. Our customers get our full attention, and we keep pushing.