At FEI Systems, we create innovative technology solutions to improve the delivery of health and human services because we know when cumbersome administrative processes stand in the way, those who need it most are often left without access to proper care and support. From comprehensive case management software to disaster recovery services and content management information systems used in delivering foreign aid, our solutions are improving the lives of millions of people. We’re looking for a service desk associate who shares our commitment to leveraging technology to make a real impact in the world – a professional who knows, beyond all else, that the quality of our products and services is only as good as the company we keep.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, web
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from non-technical or technical customers
- Provide timely, efficient and pleasant follow up to user questions or issues
- Communicate customer priorities regarding incidents and problems to shift supervisors.
- Document all incidents and problems in Ivanti Service Management System.
- Manage incidents to closure.
- Interact effectively with customers both internal and external
- Escalate issues as needed
- Troubleshoot & research potential issues
- Assist in generating training materials and customer facing documentation
- Minimum of one year experience in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented position that requires written documentation of interactions
- Excellent customer service, critical thinking, and written and verbal communication in English
- Must be adept at balancing shifting priorities and time management
- Able to reliably work designated or flexible shifts in a 24/7, 365 day environment
- Ability to understand and explain technical information
- College degree and 1-2 years of related work experience, or Associate degree and 3-4 years of related work experience, or High School diploma/equivalent and 4-6 years related work experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be a strong team player
- Ability to accept personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsibility
- Previous experience in user/technical application support or training
- Knowledge of the principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Experience with help desk ticket tracking tools and workflow
Status: Full time position with full company benefits
NOTICE: EO/AA/VEVRAA/Disabled Employer – Federal Contractor. FEI Systems participates in E-Verify, a federal program that enables employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States by providing the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS at (888) 464-4218.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, disability, or genetic information, except where it relates to a bona fide occupational qualification or requirement. FEI Systems creates an Affirmative Action Plan on an annual basis. Pursuant to federal law, the portions of FEI Systems’ Affirmative Action Program that relate to Section 503 (Persons with Disabilities) and/or Section 4212 (Protected Veterans), are available for inspection upon request by applicants and employees during FEI Systems’ normal business hours.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Requisition ID: 18005Additional Locations: Fully remote; work may be done from any State in the US.Who We AreHMH is a learning technology company committed to delivering connected solutions that engage learners, empower educators, and improve student.
We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our Software Technolgoy/SaaS customers' web presence, like articles, product descriptions and social media posts.Content Creator responsibilities include producing.
To Apply:Please submit your application here https://hire.toggl.com/c/pq0v2/7vgjl/Type: Contractor (full-time)Work place: Anywhere (remote). This role will require you to work primarily during Eastern Time (GMT-4).Compensation: $2,500-3,500 USD/month.
We are seeking a creative yet structured Marketing Manager to grow our marketing engine and change the way people with chronic conditions receive care. In this remote role, you will be critical in developing and running high-performing campaigns that.
See What We’re All AboutAs the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose.
Digital Marketing Account Manager, REMOTE – C-4 AnalyticsC-4 Analytics is a fast-growing, private, full-service digital marketing company that excels at helping automotive dealerships increase sales, increase market share, and lower cost per acquisition..
Join our team as a Product Marketing Manager and make sure our engineering standards of excellence and competitive advantages are reflected in our actual commercial performance. You will collaborate closely with the engineering teams and be equal parts.
100% remote, full-time, USA or Canada-BasedWe are on a mission at Inside.com to create the best business communities in order for professionals to search, discuss, and learn about every single business topic. We publish newsletters, host events, and.
Company IntroductionHorizon provides Wireless Broadband and Fixed Wireless Access solutions for Wireless Internet Service Providers, Cellular Operators, MVNO’s, Government, Private LTE and others serving residential, small businesses and enterprise users..
Senior Content Strategist (full-time)The Stoke GroupLocation: Remote, United StatesSummaryThe Stoke Group is looking for a Senior Content Strategist to develop high-impact marketing content and campaigns for our clients. The ideal candidate will be passionate.
More jobs by this company
At FEI Systems, we create innovative technology solutions to improve the delivery of health and human services because we know when cumbersome administrative processes stand in the way, those who need it most are often left without access to proper care.