WHO ARE WE?
Yellow Leaf creates blissful relaxation for our customers and a path out of poverty for our makers. We entered the market with a line of hammocks technically engineered for comfort and are expanding our product line to create relaxation solutions for everyday living.
Each Yellow Leaf purchase enables families to permanently escape the cycle of poverty, achieve economic stability and build the foundation for a brighter future. We work with artisans whose families are trapped in a cycle of extreme poverty. We create flexible, dignified high-wage artisan jobs for women, in addition to providing training and creating a long-term market for their products. A Yellow Leaf artisan can provide for the health and nutrition of her family, in addition to ensuring that her children can afford to go to school – permanently breaking the poverty cycle in a single generation.
Yellow Leaf Hammocks shot to fame after appearing on the season finale of ABC's television series, Shark Tank, where we secured a $1M investment from billionaire social entrepreneur Daniel Lubetzkey.
We are a Best for the World B Corporation, an international microfinance partner of Kiva.org, one of Oprah Winfrey's exclusive "Favorite Things" and a premiere partner of Richard Branson's "Virgin Voyages" Cruise Line.
Yellow Leaf recently launched a game-changing new piece of furniture called The Hammock Throne. The Hammock Throne is a free-standing hammock lounger designed to fit perfectly in your living room, small balcony, or bedroom. It enables people to create a perfect relaxation nook whether they live in a beachside mansion or a tiny city apartment. This is the first item in our extensive product roadmap and vision to build a home and outdoor brand that is centered around relaxation and driven by creating positive impact.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be working in a critical role directly alongside the company founders and spearheading our next phase of growth.
As a core member of the team, you will be the fuel in the engine that propels Yellow Leaf to the next level of e-commerce sales and will empower us to scale our positive impact on the ground.
You will provide strategic leadership to the organization, hatch the systems that will elevate our digital operations, strive to strengthen our weaknesses and build on the value of the Yellow Leaf brand.
We are a small but mighty team and need someone who can flex beyond just performance marketing to also manage and execute our overall marketing strategy. Design and own a comprehensive customer acquisition strategy (what are the right channels, with what messaging, targeted at which audiences/markets).
- Create and execute Yellow Leaf’s online engagement and sales strategy to improve user experience, increase customer acquisition, and scale online sales.
- Audience and keyword research, niche targeting.
- Manage marketing budget for all online channels (e.g., SEO, SEM, Facebook/Insta, affiliate, retargeting, etc) and topline P&L to meet company objectives and targets.
- Spearhead the implementation and growth of a customer-centric SMS strategy that enables Marketing and CX to improve the customer journey.
- Drive Paid Marketing strategy and growth across channels: Paid Search, Email, Shopping, Display/Remarketing, Paid Social, and Affiliate/PR.
TO FIND SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL...
- Manage Shopify sales platform and supporting e-commerce systems, including email (Klavio).
- Bring the inspirational Yellow Leaf story to life, building brand awareness and engaging our target audience with our mission and the impact of our work.
- Drive retention, engagement, community building and conversion through well-strategized and properly executed campaigns.
- Lead an ambitious marketing vision, strategy, and execution, encompassing brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention across all marketing channels.
- Develop and own the annual marketing budget and marketing KPIs that support the overall Yellow Leaf strategy and financial goals.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO YELLOW LEAF HAMMOCKS
- A multi-talented marketer who is comfortable leading data-driven performance marketing as well as brand marketing and storytelling.
- You have deep e-commerce and multi-channel marketing experience, preferably for a DTC consumer focused brand.
- A passionate individual who wants to be a part of a company that is striving to build an amazing brand that helps solve societal issues and make the world a better place.
- Capable of setting strategy and vision, but not afraid to execute at a tactical level. There is no task too small or too big for you.
- Highly motivated and are able to think strategically and independently.
- Exceptionally organized, self-starter who can prioritize well in a high growth, “hands off” environment.
- Comfortable reporting on CAC, CPC, LTV, ROAS, and other standard growth marketing metrics.
- Experience leading paid search (Google), paid social (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, etc.), programmatic channels (DoubleClick, Quantcast), email marketad management and analytics platforms (Google Analytics, etc.).
- Strong understanding and prior experience leading Paid Marketing and customer acquisition strategy.
- Email marketing expertise, including developing, executing and managing email calendar and campaigns. • Great mix of creative and analytical thinking while being customer-focused and brand-obsessed.
- Proven track record managing SEO, conducting A/B testing, landing page optimization and a range of other related skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing brand. • Solid Excel skills
- Track record of success in hiring, managing & developing talent to be high-performing and high-committed team.
- Copywriting skills (huge plus)
- Video editing skills
- Amazon advertising experience
- Klaviyo / email marketing experience
WHAT YELLOW LEAF OFFERS
- An opportunity to join a company at the ground floor - build a brand and make an impact!
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Flexible paid time off (we believe work is just one part of living fulfilling lives)
- Hammocks and other product perks!
- Company retreats, outings (when we can again!)
LOCATION: Remote with Preference For Los Angeles
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: