The Product Operations Specialist exists to amplify the success of the product team. They will coordinate resources and complete projects related to feature development, UX, SEO, content, A/B and multivariate testing, personalized landing page development and technical account management. As a key contributor on the product team, this position maintains the product execution and supports digital marketing efforts to achieve ConsumerAffairs.com mission.
- Act as the owner for all product operations projects
- Write tickets and work with Product and engineering teams to ensure timely completion
- Adapt site configuration based on business needs
- Maintain and update product roadmap based on sprint capacity, goals, and timelines
- Conduct UAT on key releases to ensure acceptance criteria are met
- Gather market research and conduct on-going competitor analysis
- Maintain and execute testing roadmap in alignment with Product Managers
- Analyze and provide recommendations based on testing results
- Work with Client Success, Content and other stakeholders to break down technical barriers, assist with team job performance, and help reach enterprise objectives
(These responsibilities are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job related duties as required)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience with Google tools is required (Search Console, Analytics, Optimize, Structured Data Testing Tool, PageSpeed Insights), Google Tag Manager is a plus
- 2+ years in digital marketing CMS tools (3rd party or custom built)
- Experience in lead generation, ecommerce, or digital marketplace businesses preferred
- 1+ years of experience creating ad-hoc reports using SQL
- Experience with Salesforce, LeadConduit and JIRA preferred
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of HTTP protocols and practices required (e.g. POST)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale CRO experiments
- Stands up for decisions, takes responsibility for results, and shares both good and bad outcomes transparently.
- Demonstrates a relentless focus on results with a commitment to deliver; Always starts with a "Let's go GRIND it out" attitude.
- Takes decisive action, and confidently changes course if unsuccessful
- Displays a growth mindset to continually improve; encourages everyone around them to to be tenacious and never settle.
- Constantly seeks feedback to improve; Focussed on solving issues,
- Acts with urgency; delivers top results in hours and days instead of weeks and months.
- Relentless in their pursuit of success and possesses the willpower to embrace challenges as opportunities.
(our daily GRIND)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Location: Remote/ Tulsa
- Frequency of travel: Occasional travel may be required for meetings, training and/or conferences.
- Light physical activities and efforts required in working within an office environment.
(Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with existing ADA requirements for otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities.)
ConsumerAffairs does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: