This position is available to both the Tucson-area and remote candidates. At this time, Simpleview can currently only employ remote staff who reside in the following U.S. states or Canadian province: Arizona, British Columbia, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Simpleview is a software development, data and digital marketing firm that supports destination marketing organizations to reach their tourism marketing goals with first-in-class digital products and services. We believe our customers - towns, cities, states and nations across the globe - have a role to play in creating great experiences for visitors, for the people who call them home and for businesses and workers who rely on travel to sustain their local economies.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard working team an independent, talented, top-notch Sitemap Analyst with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
The Sitemap Analyst researches and develops materials necessary for presentations, website sitemaps and site transitions for Simpleview clients. The Sitemap Analyst provides the research needed for sitemap recommendations that improve discoverability, searchability, traffic and usability and improve performance. The Sitemap Analyst supports the Senior Sitemap Analyst in their day-to-day responsibilities. This position may require travel to client destinations up to 20% of the time.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Conducts project research to fulfill sitemap recommendations (including keyword research and Google Trends analysis)
- Creates presentation decks using Google Data Studio
- Supports Senior Sitemap Analyst in tailored discoveries when needed
- Monitors and provides recommendations for improved website performance based on site structure data insights
- Effectively communicates with internal staff and clients
- Develops sitemaps using SEO best practices
- Drives sitemap development process, including research, experimentation and revision
- Follows client key performance indicators and the Senior Sitemap Analyst’s SEO strategy to complete in-depth research to better understand the client’s competition and constituents in the sitemap creation process
- Contributes to internal creative brief development and understands business objectives and target audiences
- Tests and audits existing websites for SEO best practices to assist with sitemap creation
- Collaborates with SEO Analysts and Developers to make sure SEO is functioning properly upon website launch
- Leads and assists SEO Team during site transitions and new site launches with SEO transition activities
- Supports Senior Sitemap Analyst in coordination and oversight of all site transitions
- Supports the completion of ad hoc tasks and special projects as assigned by SEO Team
- Works with SEO developers to identify potential website issues that may hinder new website performance in search engines, including duplicate content, crawl issues and sitemap issues
- Supports Senior Sitemap Analyst in collaborating with Project Managers and Creative Services team to properly document site requirements
- Represents Simpleview positively and maintains a high level of client satisfaction
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of new technologies and practices in sitemap development and search engine optimization
- Analyzes and utilizes web analytics to improve the sitemap creation process
- Communicates internally with the SEO Team and explains the role SEO plays in the sitemap creation process
- Completes assignments on time and under budget
A four-year degree is preferred, but not required. Self-education through alternative programs, courses and classes is welcome. The successful Sitemap Analyst must be able to travel up to 20% of the time.
Professional experience in SEO and web design
- Strong technical and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience with conducting initial and ongoing keyword research, analysis and selection
- Experience with manipulating web analytics data
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment without degradation of quality
- Ability to learn abstract and complex SEO concepts quickly
- Conversant with basic website planning documentation such as wireframes, sitemaps, and user flow diagrams. UX skills are not required, but are a plus.
- Adaptability and willingness to change with the department and its priorities as it continues to evolve
- Attendance: arriving or logging in to work on time and participating in meetings.
- Efficiency: meeting strict deadlines, project parameters and remaining within budget.
- Quality: consistently delivering work that exceeds client expectations and is error free.
- Attitude: maintaining a positive and professional disposition that motivates others.
- Growth: demonstrating an increase in: depth and breadth of knowledge, application of skill, the ability to deal with greater complexity and autonomy.
- Customer Service and Client Retention: providing support that fulfills customer needs, meets contractual requirements and which receives positive feedback and retains their business.
- Adherence to Simpleview’s Mission and Core Values.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Fulfilling work at a company that makes an impact in hundreds of communities across the globe
- The ability to set a career trajectory and move along a growth path
- Great co-workers, including geeks, parents, artists, gamers, veterans and average joes and janes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) with employer match
Qualified candidates, please apply by going online at: https://www.simpleviewinc.com/our-world/staff/join-our-team/
Or submit your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: