At Corel, we develop and market a wide range of Graphics, Productivity, Digital Media, Virtualization and Utilities software. With global brands such as CorelDRAW, MindManager, Parallels, Corel Painter, PaintShop Pro, VideoStudio and WinZip, we deliver world-class products that users love and care deeply about.
We have an immediate opening for an Online Marketing Manager to join our high-energy, high-impact Digital Direct team.
As our Online Marketing Manager, you will play a central role in executing and bringing to life our marketing programs for a variety of Corel brands including (but not limited to) WinZip and ReviverSoft.
You will support the overall Digital Direct team by driving revenue and customer engagement through new, innovative marketing initiatives, A/B testing, identifying growth opportunities and optimizing our existing marketing programs. This role provides opportunity for rapid advancement into various digital marketing programs and brands. You will report to the Director of eCommerce and work closely with our multi-talented Digital Direct team.
You are passionate about eCommerce and marketing. You are creative and use data to drive your decisions. You understand the importance of being a team player but are equally comfortable driving autonomously to achieve your objectives and goals.
The opportunity exists to contribute in various areas of the Digital Direct business, however specific day to day responsibilities for this role include:
- Setup and manage new marketing campaigns and automations through channels such as in-product messaging, web notifications and retention programs
- Analyze data from eCommerce, Marketing and Analytics platforms to identify growth, customer engagement and ROI increasing opportunities
- Launch and report on high-impact tests across marketing creative, SEM landing pages and other customer contact points
- Communicate, prioritize and execute marketing projects and other ad hoc requirements through creative and technical teams
- Optimize existing marketing programs and processes through research, data analysis and regular review cycles
- Study our customers, products and marketing cycle through surveys, analytics and customer support interactions to drive new initiatives
- Troubleshoot technical, operational and reporting issues that fall within your areas of focus and ensure that all activities are performed with quality
- Track and report on progress and status of different marketing programs and channels to pick up on trends
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to generate new ideas and initiatives across all programs
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or a similar role
- Degree in Marketing or related field, Communications, Business, English, Journalism, or equivalent working experience
- # 1 personal attributes: Organized & detail oriented
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data and testing
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and project management skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines and exceed key performance indicators
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and keep learning
- Experience in HTML/CSS preferred
- Background in design is a plus
- Driven Achiever - You possess strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills, have a passion for data driven decision making, thrive on challenges, and have a proven history of successfully, consistently leading projects to achieve targets and objectives in a challenging business environment
- Creative Problem Solver - You can see hidden problems and probe a variety of sources for answers, are excellent at analysis, think outside the box, and can identify and creatively solve complex problems, including matters related to systems and processes.
- Project Manager - You can readily design practices, processes, and procedures, know what to measure and how to measure it, can organize activities, and are good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done.
- Collaborative - You have demonstrated success working cross-functionally in matrixed organizations and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners such as Marketing, Product and Development.
- Smooth Operator - You know how to remain collected in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction. You are also personable and exude a strong sense of teamwork
Corel products enable millions of connected knowledge workers around the world to do great work faster. Offering some of the industry's best-known software brands, we give individuals and teams the power to create, collaborate, and deliver impressive results. Our success is driven by an unwavering commitment to deliver a broad portfolio of innovative applications – including CorelDRAW®, MindManager®, Parallels®, and WinZip® – to inspire users and help them achieve their goals.
It is the policy and practice of the Company to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, age, religion, national origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected characteristic.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: