Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ContentFly (YC W21) is building the Mailchimp for Content Marketing. We're a team of top performers from world class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, Y-Combinator & other top tier investors.
We're one of the fastest growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $3.5m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 25% MoM.
Boasting a world class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
ContentFly is currently looking for a Weekend Support & Operations Agent. The agent will play a key role in managing our customer operations on Saturdays and Sundays. The position will require a combination of customer service experience and being able to manage the coordination of content requests our customers send in.
- Manage our marketplace operations to ensure timely and high quality service
- Respond to in-bound conversations from Leads and Writers
- Identify trends, patterns, issues and share with relevant teams at ContentFly
- 1+ years experience in a customer support/specialist/advocate role at a software company
- Curiosity, deep empathy, and patience are all important values in how we problem-solve for customers.
- Self sufficiency: Our team is small and works independently, so you'll be successful if you're able to onboard quickly, research the answers to questions, and rely on past experience to make judgment calls with little to no hand-holding.
- Familiarity with Intercom, Stripe, Full Story
- Fluent in written English
- Based in the U.S or Canada and able work in Eastern or Pacific timezones
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: