The primary responsibility of the Sr. Product Marketing Manager for eMoney Financial Planning solution and services include identifying eMoney’s growth and expansion opportunities with cross-functional stakeholders, lead GTM and market penetration initiatives, create & update product positioning, messaging & collateral for Sales enablement. Reporting to the VP, Product Marketing, this role partners closely with the Product Management, Sales, Financial Planning, Customer Support and Marketing stakeholders to help develop and execute strategic marketing plans to facilitate sales growth and client engagement.
- Develop and lead the execution of go-to-market plans, including defining the value prop and positioning statements, for new products and product enhancements, managing the day-to-day and cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Stay current on trends in financial technology, identify marketing expansion opportunities, determine buying personas, influence product & service strategy, create corresponding business plans and marketing strategies.
- Drive competitive analysis on financial planning software; collaborate , Product, Financial Planning, and Research teams to synthesize market with Salesdata, competitive findings; use the findings to help influence internal product & business strategies.
- Create competitive positioning, messaging and response for client facing teams to respond to competitive claims.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the execution of ongoing product and service releases, including the development of positioning, marketing collateral, and internal training.
- Identify strategy and drive campaigns across the complete lifecycle of products to drive market penetration and profitable growth.
- Be the expert on product users, how they buy and their buying criteria; work with the Product Team to determine customer user requirements, features, and functionality specs, presenting marketing intelligence and representing marketing objectives.
- Support Product Management in the Beta/field testing process.
- Communicate the value proposition of products and services to the Sales team and assist in the development of tools that support the sales process.
- Support the Financial Planning Group on the development and execution of revenue generating services that drive financial planning adoption and user engagement.
- Work with Client Communications team to ensure product enhancements and news are communicated proactively to clients, with an eye on engagement and focus on retention.
- Work with Demand Generation and Content teams on the development and execution of new thought leadership and demand generation campaigns to help increase brand awareness and drive market adoption of products and services.
- Develop metrics and measurement tools to evaluate and maximize ROI for each initiative in support of a product and service launch or marketing campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree, Marketing degree strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, software product development or related field, preferably in SaaS industry.
- Deep understanding of financial advisory space and competitive landscape; willing to learn more.
- Excellent writer, with experience developing effective, concise, and compelling product copy and collateral tailored for target audiences.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to work within cross functional teams to achieve effective project management.
- Strong team player, while taking accountability for individual contributions.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Process-oriented, including the ability to work with the team to define project steps, plan work schedules, and track the status of project.
- Ability to digest market and competitive data and make tangible recommendations based on data.
- Ability to organize and prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Supremely well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to think strategically during planning and stay laser-focused during execution.
- Flexible and resourceful, willing to tackle new challenges and try different approaches when not all the information is readily available.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: