Job TitleMarketing Specialist
The Marketing Specialist will develop marketing-based product communications and oversee tactics for advanced designations, financial education, or real estate education products and services. This position s upports the Product Marketing Manager in creation of the annual Master Campaign Briefs, including the coordination of all inputs (research, metrics, product, etc.) to develop and implement multi-channel marketing plans based on product line-specific revenue goals. This person also works with the Marketing Manager to develop briefs for all major campaigns to provide guidance to the creative solutions, digital, and B2B teams to tactically and consistently create the work across channels.
- Support Marketing Manager in creation of the annual Master Campaign Briefs, including the coordination of all inputs (research, metrics, product, etc.) to develop and implement multi-channel marketing plans based on product line-specific revenue goals.
- Assist in the development and implementation of multi-channel marketing plans to support product line-specific initiatives.
- Coordinate the execution of all marketing efforts; ensuring tactical activity is getting done.
- Develop annual timelines that accurately track all activities against the corresponding marketing budget.
- Assist in determining fiscal requirements for all activities and track against marketing budget. Monitor, verify and reconcile expenditures of budgeted funds.
- Manage web site content updates, graphical standards and marketing messaging. Work with web team to manage the larger site rollovers and launches as needed.
- Collaborate, review and approve all digital marketing programs (CRM, Social, Content, SEM, SEO, etc.) executed by the digital marketing team.
- Work with the digital team to oversee the building of social media campaigns to actively engage our customers and prospects to build online community-based relationships.
- Work with graphics and copywriting staff to facilitate the design and copy for all marketing materials and advertising campaigns.
- Work together with the marketing specialist on purchasing, compiling and testing lists for lead generation activities.
- Develop and maintain mailing lists for the distribution of print materials and direct mail campaigns.
- Analyze reports setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations and conclusions for program improvements.
- Secure printing quotes and determine appropriate print vendors for all print jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Preferably Marketing) or equivalent
- 3 years of Marketing related activity
- Working knowledge of a variety of software packages including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A strong sense of organization, with strict attention to detail.
- The desire to work in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment.
- Exhibits “BE”haviors
- 5+ years of related experience preferred
Job Functional AreaMarketing
Business Unit00079 Kaplan Professional
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions with Kaplan are paid at least $15 per hour or $31,200 per year for full-time positions. Compensation for specific positions are based on job level, skills, years of experience, and education, among other factors. Additionally, certain positions are bonus or commission eligible.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Demand Generation and Paid Acquisitions @ PestRoutesUnder the oversight of the Sr Manager, Demand Generation, the Demand Generation / Paid Acquisitions Manager is responsible for the management PestRoutes’ paid acquisition channels. This role is ideal for someone who is str
Who is Litmus?We’re a tight-knit team that helps the world empower our customers to curate best-of-class email communication. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the most trusted brands and thought-leaders in the industry—and it shines th
Date: Sep 15, 2021Location: Remote, USCompany: backofficeSyniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Technical Writing!Do you have a Technical Writing background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our networ
Overview:Emerald is seeking a Content Specialist to help guide the programming and approach for our Retail events. The Content Specialist will work closely with our VP of Content to help bring a 360-degree content strategy to life for the Retail TouchPoints, Retail Innovation Con
Looking for a fast-growing company that’s working to make the home buying and selling process more simple and transparent? Want to be part of a talented marketing team that’s recognized as an authority in their space?We are looking for a talented Senior Social Media M
SteadyMD is a technology company and healthcare provider that delivers high-quality telehealth experiences for consumers, employers, digital health companies, and clinicians in all 50 states. Here at SteadyMD, we take pride in the fact that our core values are integrated into eve
More jobs by this company
Job TitleMarketing SpecialistJob DescriptionThe Marketing Specialist will develop marketing-based product communications and oversee tactics for advanced designations, financial education, or real estate education products and services. This position s upports the Product Marketi
Job TitleCopywriterJob DescriptionThe Copywriter will conceptualize and execute marketing materials and promotional copy for all marketing channels, including print, web, email, digital, video, and social media. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and can work effectively both.