Our Technical Search Engine Optimization Specialists are responsible for analyzing data and driving SEO strategy to optimize client websites to be discoverable via search engines. Technical SEO Specialists analyze audit results to develop strategies in order to increase traffic to a website while also conducting various test methods in design, layout and advertising techniques. Technical SEO Specialists are tasked with keeping up-to-date on trends within the industry and applying that knowledge in our day-to-day activities. This position will be responsible for regular communication with internal teams, providing strategy to ultimately drive our clients' traffic and conversions while adhering to SEO best practices.
Our ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, technical SEO best practices, and the behaviors of search engines. They can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so our specialist needs to be continuously learning and adapting. The ideal candidate is a thought leader, someone who will bring new ideas to the table, and spread passion for data and SEO throughout the team. They will not only guide individual client campaigns, but also continually helping us refine our processes and services to maximize scalability. If you’re inquisitive, data-driven, solution-oriented, and enjoy digital marketing - you’ll love this position!
- This position can be remote, hybrid or in-office depending on candidate preference and location. Advice Media has offices in Melville, New York; Park City, Utah and Lakewood, Colorado.
- Resolve technical SEO issues uncovered during website audits to improve overall site health and performance
- Research SEO keywords to utilize throughout our clients' websites
- Analyze website traffic reports, linking structures, codes, and content to be able to make smart recommendations to increase website traffic, the number of quality leads, and conversion rates
- Identify quality back-links opportunities for our clients’ websites to improve their search engine ranking
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor monthly and yearly performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Collaborate with colleagues to manage our client's SEO strategy
Complete optimization tasks and possess a strong understanding of Technical SEO including:
- Website Architecture
- 301 Redirects
- Proper Canonicalization
- High-quality, relevant link-building
- Robots.txt and sitemap.xml best practices
- Spam referral filtering
- Website conversion rate optimization
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong understanding of of organize SEO best practices
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager
- Ability to utilize Index Coverage reports in Google Search Console
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Drupal and other content management systems
- Capable with digital marketing tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Semrush, SpyFu, etc.
- General knowledge of HTML and CSS
Preferred, Not Required Skills
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Ads Certifications
- HubSpot Certifications
- Advanced HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Customer service experience
- Managing and implementing PPC campaigns
- Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 1 year direct experience with SEO campaigns preferred
- High School education required
Benefits + Compensation
- $35k-$45k Salary Depending on Experience; Full-time, Non-exempt Position
- Employer Paid Plans: Medical (80%), Vision, Life, Long-term Disability and AD+D Insurances
- Voluntary Plans: Dental, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident and Pet Insurances
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 10 Paid Holidays; Office Closes Early on Fridays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match (50% of the first 6% invested)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program and Mentorship Opportunities with Executive Team
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health services, financial/legal consultations and more!)
- Casual Dress and Fun Work Environment (foosball, beer fridge, coffee, snacks, etc.)
- Monthly Lunches, Quarterly Employee and Volunteer Activities, Waffle Wednesdays and more!
- 12 Week Maternity Leave Policy
- May require occasional local or national travel (less than 5% of the time, if at all)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer (90% at desk, 10% of time walking)
- Will work in office environment using typical office equipment (computers, keyboards, printer, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine for the last 4 years, Advice Media has been an industry leader in digital marketing software and services for healthcare practices since 1998. You’ll want to join Advice Media’s flourishing team to cultivate your career in Search Engine Optimization. We specialize in connecting patients with healthcare providers through search engines, social media, local directories, websites and more.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion as we understand and value its importance to our success. Our team thrives upon our employee's unique experiences to propel creative solutions, so we aspire to continue building upon our diverse team to include groups that are traditionally underrepresented. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
Advice Media is a performance based and data driven company that has experienced tremendous growth within the last year, so we're excited for the opportunity to introduce new talent. Advice Media’s progressive values include transparency, teamwork, relentless effort and intellectual honesty in order to bring about the success of our clients. We encourage continuous education, career development and work/life balance while thriving in a casual and collaborative work environment. With Advice Media you will be a valued and integral member whom we will continually invest.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Ready to Make your Mark?We are actively seeking a Senior Analytics Strategist who can build Digital Analytics strategies and deliver accurate Analytics insights with an understanding of our clients’ businesses, industries, and environments. Specifically, the Senior Analytic
DescriptionYour Role:Tenable is looking for a Senior BI Administrator to join our internal Business Intelligence team. The qualified candidate will engage in the administration of Tenable’s Tableau Online sites as well as organizing and leading the team of developers.Your O
Biofourmis is a digital therapeutics company that pioneered and is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive turnkey technology uses advanced clinical grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA approved A
Ready to Make your Mark?We are actively seeking an Analytics Strategist I who can contribute recommendations directly to our clients and walks clients through Analytics data via web meetings. This client-facing role will help organizations capture data and turn insights into acti
Come and grow your career with Enterprise Marketing & Brand! We advance innovative consumer focused health solutions that will increase engagement, improve access, lower costs, and yield better outcomes. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life balance, flexible