Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Hey WWR Fam!
You should apply if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in either product management, engineering, copywriting, marketing, design, or engineering.
- Solid writing skills and a love for the craft
- At least 2 writing samples you can share with us (these can be personal blog posts)
- Experience working independently/freelance
- Experience with SEO
- Passionate about community and the future of work
What you'll be doing:
Contra's Content Ambassador program is an ongoing program for independents looking to create meaningful thought leadership in their fields. The program is one month long and begins in Fall 2021 with the potential to extend to a three-month contract.
Ambassadors will be paid $1000 per month.
- Fully completed profile on Contra.com
- Write long-form and short-form posts weekly on the Contra platform
- Willingness to work with an editor and make changes accordingly
- Conduct SEO keyword + topic research for your posts
- Be available for calls with other Content Ambassadors
- Located in North America
- Your Typeform application will be reviewed by the Contra Community team. One of our team members will reach out to you to set up a 15-minute interview.
- You will hear back on the final decision 3 days after your interview.
- If selected, you will receive the Content Ambassador program onboarding + a scheduled kickoff call with your Ambassador cohort.
Due to the large amount of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Our B2C fashion brand client is seeking a Junior Copywriter to join their Marketing and Ecommerce Team. As a Junior Copywriter you will be responsible for creating engaging content for various collateral, including direct mail, social media, and advertising. You will also be resp
***No third-party or H1-B candidates will be accepted.*** Title: Digital Media Specialist Location: Remote Hiring Model: Initial full-time, six-month contract with possibility to extend to one year and/or convert to a permanent employee About the Client: Our client is a tec
Umbrex is a global community that connects top-tier independent management consultants with one another, with over 1,000 members across 50 countries. Our members are alums of the world's top management consulting firms, including McKinsey, Bain, and BCG.Check out our website: www
We are seeking to build a database of REMOTE talented content writers to develop creative content for our marketing initiatives across channels including - website, digital media, social and affiliates. The content produced will expand inbound and outbound marketing efforts, incr
Job TitleMarketing SpecialistJob DescriptionThe Marketing Specialist will develop marketing-based product communications and oversee tactics for advanced designations, financial education, or real estate education products and services. This position s upports the Product Marketi
More jobs by this company
BriefYou will be joining a remote-first team of backend engineers working primarily with Node.js, GraphQL, and PostgreSQL. You will be designing database schema and building GraphQL API for a rapidly growing professional network.This is a highly demanding role at a very fast-grow