Demand Generation and Paid Acquisitions @ PestRoutes
Under the oversight of the Sr Manager, Demand Generation, the Demand Generation / Paid Acquisitions Manager is responsible for the management PestRoutes’ paid acquisition channels. This role is ideal for someone who is strategic, tactical, and analytical – you’re comfortable being the only Demand Generation / Paid Acquisitions Manager initially, operating as an individual contributor.
As a Demand Generation / Paid Acquisitions Manager, you will have the ability to make an immediate impact not only within your department, but on PestRoutes as a whole. You will handle the monitoring, optimization, and creation of ads for Facebook, Google, Bing, and Pay-Per-Lead channels, while exploring researching and developing new paid acquisition leads. This position is expected to have many growth opportunities as our organization continues to expand and move into new verticals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow leads generated from paid campaigns, while improving CPA and LTV/CAC
- Test and scale new channels beyond SEM, including display ads, remarketing, and social media campaigns
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize all campaigns daily
- Partner with designers and writers to develop and optimize ad creative, while staying on brand and voice
- Collaborate with the Website Manager to develop landing pages that improve conversion rates
- Report on paid acquisitions impact on revenue, develop forecasts, and set media budget with Finance team
- 3-5 years of demand generation, media planning, or growth marketing experience
- Proficient in HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Salesforce
- Proven experience with ad technology platforms, analytics and BI tools, and A/B testing tools
- Understanding of marketing attribution, tracking, and pixel implementation
- Write effective, on brand email copy and have an understanding of how design impacts email performance
- Great collaborator and are excited to work with various teams at PestRoutes to manage paid acquisition
- B2B or SaaS experience preferred
Some of the Perks
- Competitive compensation with starting salary ranging between $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 depending on experience
- Generous Paid Time Off – 18 days to start and 12 annual paid holidays
- Best-in-class health, dental and vision coverage, including Employee-only coverage options fully paid by the company and HSA options with company contributions
- 100% Company Paid Benefits including Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability programs
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) Programs
- Progressive paid family (maternity/paternity) and adoption leave
- Internal growth and development opportunities
About Field Service Holdings LLC
We are a remarkable company in remarkable times. Last year we grew 44% and hired 93 new team members. This year our targets are higher! Our business includes PestRoutes software and Lobster Marketing, together comprising Field Service Holdings LLC. PestRoutes is a SaaS platform providing end-to-end office management software for field service providers in markets such as pest, pool, and lawn. Lobster Marketing adds integrated web sites, buy online capability, dashboarding, and digital marketing services. PestRoutes was founded in 2012, and Forbes has named us on their list of "Best Start-Up Employers" in both 2020 and 2021 based on employee enthusiasm, fast-growth, and financial strength. In January 2020, we joined the portfolio of Gryphon Investors and have outstanding financial support.
Together, we defend one another’s time by maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit. That means we squash the unimportant to make way for the work that brings value to the business. At Field Service Holdings, you are well trained, respected, properly compensated, and not overworked. The results are our proof. We have capital from world-class investors and can tout a stellar employee Net Promoter Score of 59. That’s a fancy way of saying people come here for a great job and stay because of our great culture.
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Field Service Holdings, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Social Media Moderation!Do you have a Social Media Moderation background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to joi
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Lead Social Media Moderation!Do you have a Social Media Moderation Lead background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contract
Overview:We’re looking for our next Liberator – a Product Manager, Consumer Engagement – to join our quest to provide market-transforming solutions for businesses, care teams and consumers to interactively manage health and care.At Medecision, each Liberator con
Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.We are looking for a MLS Coordinator to join the Prod
Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.We are looking for a MLS Manager to join the Product.
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, an
Sales Training Company Requires The Services of a highly experienced Facebook Ads Manager to setup and manage a large scale Facebook effort. This is a remote work role.3 years minimum experience managing FB ads required **Note : We are NOT Looking for an agency. We are seeking an
Fullscript helps people get better. It's at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committ
More jobs by this company
About Field Service Holdings LLCField Service Holdings, which includes PestRoutes software and Lobster Marketing, is employee and customer-obsessed. Forbes recognized us as one of America's Best Startup Employers, 2020. In fact, we ranked number four in the greater Dallas area. T
Development @ PestRoutesOn the PestRoutes software development team, code is released daily to tens of thousands of field service staff around the country (our customers' service about 4% of homes in America)—the code you write in the morning could be deployed to thousands