Job TitleMarketing Specialist
The Marketing Specialist will develop marketing-based product communications and oversee tactics for advanced designations, financial education, or real estate education products and services. This position s upports the Product Marketing Manager in creation of the annual Master Campaign Briefs, including the coordination of all inputs (research, metrics, product, etc.) to develop and implement multi-channel marketing plans based on product line-specific revenue goals. This person also works with the Marketing Manager to develop briefs for all major campaigns to provide guidance to the creative solutions, digital, and B2B teams to tactically and consistently create the work across channels.
- Support Marketing Manager in creation of the annual Master Campaign Briefs, including the coordination of all inputs (research, metrics, product, etc.) to develop and implement multi-channel marketing plans based on product line-specific revenue goals.
- Assist in the development and implementation of multi-channel marketing plans to support product line-specific initiatives.
- Coordinate the execution of all marketing efforts; ensuring tactical activity is getting done.
- Develop annual timelines that accurately track all activities against the corresponding marketing budget.
- Assist in determining fiscal requirements for all activities and track against marketing budget. Monitor, verify and reconcile expenditures of budgeted funds.
- Manage web site content updates, graphical standards and marketing messaging. Work with web team to manage the larger site rollovers and launches as needed.
- Collaborate, review and approve all digital marketing programs (CRM, Social, Content, SEM, SEO, etc.) executed by the digital marketing team.
- Work with the digital team to oversee the building of social media campaigns to actively engage our customers and prospects to build online community-based relationships.
- Work with graphics and copywriting staff to facilitate the design and copy for all marketing materials and advertising campaigns.
- Work together with the marketing specialist on purchasing, compiling and testing lists for lead generation activities.
- Develop and maintain mailing lists for the distribution of print materials and direct mail campaigns.
- Analyze reports setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations and conclusions for program improvements.
- Secure printing quotes and determine appropriate print vendors for all print jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Preferably Marketing) or equivalent
- 3 years of Marketing related activity
- Working knowledge of a variety of software packages including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A strong sense of organization, with strict attention to detail.
- The desire to work in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment.
- Exhibits “BE”haviors
- 5+ years of related experience preferred
Job Functional AreaMarketing
Business Unit00079 Kaplan Professional
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions with Kaplan are paid at least $15 per hour or$31,200 per year for full-time positions. Compensation for specific positions are based on job level, skills, years of experience, and education, among other factors. Additionally, certain positions are bonus or commission eligible. Information regarding benefits can be found here .
Individuals hired for KNA positions that require in-person travel and/or interactions must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless otherwise prohibited by law. KNA complies with federal, state, and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement :
Diversity inspires innovation and growth in the Kaplan community. Kaplan strives to be a model employer for inclusiveness. Not only does Kaplan value its employees for their professionalism and skills, but also for the unique viewpoints they bring to the Organization. Kaplan's employees bring diverse perspectives, ideas , and backgrounds that give Kaplan a competitive edge in anticipating and exceeding our students' needs in today's global market. Learn more about our culture .
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Social Media Moderation!Do you have a Social Media Moderation background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to joi
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Lead Social Media Moderation!Do you have a Social Media Moderation Lead background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contract
Overview:We’re looking for our next Liberator – a Product Manager, Consumer Engagement – to join our quest to provide market-transforming solutions for businesses, care teams and consumers to interactively manage health and care.At Medecision, each Liberator con
About the Role:Article Outline Writers create outlines for topics like teacher certification tests by using SEO research to determine the best information to include in the full article. In this role, you will write an outline for the article, including headers and instructions o
Our growing team is in need of a talented and experienced copywriter to craft content for the Luxury Presence brand. The main goal of this role is to create compelling content (blogs, whitepapers, guides, etc.) to grow organic traffic on the Luxury Presence website. The ideal can
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management,
About TurvoTurvo is the first multi-enterprise collaborative platform specifically designed for the global supply chain. Turvo connects people and organizations allowing shippers, logistics providers and carriers to digitally transform their workflows with cloud-based software an
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions t
More jobs by this company
Job TitleDesignerJob DescriptionResponsible for design, layout, and production activities related to graphic-design artwork. Utilize graphics software to create artwork for use in print, electronic, and field media using a variety of methods such as color, type, illustration, pho
Job TitleCopywriterJob DescriptionThe Copywriter will conceptualize and execute marketing materials and promotional copy for all marketing channels, including print, web, email, digital, video, and social media. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and can work effectively both.