Who we are: Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our people are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our people—we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
Our team is seeking a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for working with our (newly emerging) content & creative team to develop programming for our organic social channels. You will help drive discovery/mentions, grow our fan base, and engage with existing fans. This role will work closely creative teams & other content distribution channels (ex. SEO, PR, etc.) This is fantastic opportunity to work with a GREAT team creating original content (and curating existing content) in exciting verticals where fans are highly engaged & emotionally involved.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- At Vivid Seats, we have four strategic pillars for the year, and “telling our story” is one of those. Consumer engagement functions (like social media) are central to achieving that goal.
- You’ll help us connect to existing and new audiences, while reinforcing our RTBs and humanizing the Vivid Seats brand.
- You’ll share your knowledge of what works/doesn’t with the broader organization to drive a virtuous cycle of content creation > engagement > purchase > advocacy.
How your role expectations will progress as a Social Media Manager in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Meet & develop strong working relationships with key cross-functional partners (on the creative team, content distribution, and CS/Ops)
- Input into brand ‘content pillars’ project and use output as a guide for planning social media content.
- Perform clean-up/hygiene on existing social media channels.
- Develop annual outline & monthly social media calendars (working with content creation/distribution teams.)
- Execute the social media plan and closely follow social media news, updates and technology advances—as well as our competitors in this space.
- Share POV on social media tools & stand-up those needed to accomplish workflow.
- Participate in interviewing Social Media Community Moderator.
90 days in
- Develop a regular cadence of reporting & optimization.
- Flesh out content pillars with distinct social campaigns/features that fans can come to expect on a regular basis.
- Integrate content from media partners & content providers (ex. Rolling Stone)
- Revamp employee social media engagement guidelines.
- Author (with Community Moderator) community management guidelines, frequent FAQs, and escalation procedures.
180 days in
- Cascade codified learnings from social to other marketing functions & beyond within the organization.
- Participate how we continuously evolve the consumer engagement function (adding new capabilities & tactics as appropriate.)
- Train & mentor new team members as they come on-board.
What You’ll Bring:
- You are both left & right brained (have a keen editorial eye, AS WELL AS analytical skills that allow for understanding and drawing implications from measurement tools)
- You have a strong understanding of Social Media Platforms (FB, IG, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn – as well as Snapchat, TikTok etc.) and understand ALL the native features/functionality of each
- You love to stay current with social media trends—and are a RABID user of social media yourself
- You are effective under pressure and have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- You are confident, energetic, with an ability to deliver creative and innovative ideas
- You love live-events, and have true passion for at least one of our verticals (sports, music, theater)
- You are self-motivated and take initiative to learn our business, and connect with cross-functional peers (for sniffing out stories + fact-finding community responses)
- Availability that includes logging on nights & weekends to engage in community management (the conversation never stops!)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7-10 years overall work experience; 5+ years’ experience on social media at a large brand
- Proficiency in enterprise-level social media management & listening tools is a MUST (ex. Sprout, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Graphic design experience is desired
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; remote work and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Social Media Moderation!Do you have a Social Media Moderation background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to joi
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Lead Social Media Moderation!Do you have a Social Media Moderation Lead background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contract
Overview:We’re looking for our next Liberator – a Product Manager, Consumer Engagement – to join our quest to provide market-transforming solutions for businesses, care teams and consumers to interactively manage health and care.At Medecision, each Liberator con
Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.We are looking for a MLS Coordinator to join the Prod
Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.We are looking for a MLS Manager to join the Product.
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, an
Sales Training Company Requires The Services of a highly experienced Facebook Ads Manager to setup and manage a large scale Facebook effort. This is a remote work role.3 years minimum experience managing FB ads required **Note : We are NOT Looking for an agency. We are seeking an
Fullscript helps people get better. It's at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committ