Startup Grind is the world’s largest community of startups, founders, innovators, and creators.
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who is passionate about emerging technology and community-building to join our fully remote team. We want you to come in and challenge the status quo, finding new ways to tap into our 600+ chapters worldwide, helping us reach more entrepreneurs than ever before.
The Role - You’ll report directly to the CMO and work closely with other members of the marketing team with a focus on increasing our user acquisition strategies, supporting the overall growth of the organization by:
- Building marketing plans (quarterly) that drive user acquisition for our programs, conferences, and Startup Membership events
- Managing an annual operational budget for digital advertising (primarily facebook, google), as well as learning and development
- Designing and implementing content marketing campaigns on our social channels + newsletters
- Producing copy and overseeing content management and creation, striving to move audiences from general brand awareness to deeper mission-aligned engagement
- Creating weekly and monthly marketing reports to better understand community behavior, using these findings to brainstorm solutions with the team
- Evaluating campaigns, metrics, and survey data to identify how we’re performing, creatively seeking out new strategies that increase engagement and build loyalty
- Defining and executing a data-driven social media strategy
- Working cross-functionally with all internal teams to better understand how to increase awareness of our programs and latest offerings
- Staying up to date on the latest marketing trends, sifting through industry market research, news, and monitoring competition
About You - We know that many different types of people could succeed in this role, but if you can relate to the majority of the characteristics / skills below, then we would love to speak with you.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have no problem juggling multiple projects at once
- You can keep your calm under stress (ie. the world of events!)
- You are interested in managing a small team (future plan)
- US time zone. We're a fully remote team - work from anywhere, but a U.S time zone is preferred
- 2+ years with content creation - whether a personal blog, twitter, instagram stories, etc.
- Past startup experience or familiarity with the startup environment
- Growth Marketing
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Social Media Moderation!Do you have a Social Media Moderation background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to joi
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Lead Social Media Moderation!Do you have a Social Media Moderation Lead background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contract
Overview:We’re looking for our next Liberator – a Product Manager, Consumer Engagement – to join our quest to provide market-transforming solutions for businesses, care teams and consumers to interactively manage health and care.At Medecision, each Liberator con
Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.We are looking for a MLS Coordinator to join the Prod
Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.We are looking for a MLS Manager to join the Product.
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, an
Sales Training Company Requires The Services of a highly experienced Facebook Ads Manager to setup and manage a large scale Facebook effort. This is a remote work role.3 years minimum experience managing FB ads required **Note : We are NOT Looking for an agency. We are seeking an
Fullscript helps people get better. It's at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committ