- Product Analysis & Data Science Responsibilities:
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products.
- Identify the opportunities most important for growth, to remove barriers for product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization, and partner with our growth-focused engineering teams to execute on projects based on what’s identified to accelerate the growth and adoption of Facebook Inc. products in all the markets we serve.
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identity opportunities for step-changes and angle changes in growth.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and allow us to monitor the heath of product adoption in the markets we serve.
- Communicate the state of business, experiment results, opportunities, etc. to product teams.
- Influence and inform product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations.
- Product Growth Responsibilities:
- Lead the product understanding process using data to identify opportunities to remove friction and accelerate growth and market adoption of our products.
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth, partnering with Product Management, Engineering, Design, Content Strategy and Data Science.
- Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices to growth focused engineering teams.
- Drive consensus and prioritize the road-map of the growth-focused engineering team to drive a ruthless focus on the most impactful ideas.
- Partner with product designers, who are also members of our growth-focused product & engineering teams, to ensure that designs incorporate known best practices, remove friction, and will be effective at increasing product adoption in the market.
- Partner with Engineering and Data Science to develop and implement experiments to test hypothesis for which changes will drive product adoption and growth.
- Analyze the results of experiments to determine what should launch or not. Learn from and iterate on those experiments by identifying additional opportunities to drive growth.
- Communicate and simplify concepts to build buy-in with the engineering team.
- Establish shared vision across the company for growth product optimizations by building consensus on priorities leading to major product improvements.
- Product Growth & Market Adoption Responsibilities:
- Understand the competitive landscape facing Facebook Inc. products and relative position in the market, to inform the product growth strategy and design.
- Lead direct response communication efforts with users & potential users of Facebook Inc. products
- choosing the best targeting, channel, and message to drive product adoption.
- Take product optimizations best practices that are known to be effective and implement them in other places.
- Optimize funnels to reduce friction and drive the best possible experience for users who are going through any product flows necessary to become users of our products and services.
- Lead product adoption efforts partnered with product growth teams, to effectively promote high retention experiences.
- 2+ years experience doing quantitative analysis.
- 2+ years experience working collaboratively with product team members such as: product management, engineering, design, data science, data engineering etc.
- 2+ years experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS, Pivot Tables) or other methods.
- 2+ years experience with product optimization work i.e. funnel/website optimization and/or outbound communication channels like email or push notifications.
- 1+ years experience in SQL and/or other programming language.
- 1+ years experience with product optimization or growth best practices.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field or 3+ years equivalent technical work experience.
- Experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results of analyses.
- Experience in statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions, experimentation logic and biases).
- Experience with prioritizing, communicating and influencing teams.
- Experience thinking strategically, structurally solving product problems, and driving execution.
- Experience delivering growth on the most important top-line company KPI's.
- Experience working with product and engineering teams and technologies on platforms with existing, significant user adoption.
- Experience partnering with product design, to design for growth and market adoption.
- Experience with software development/coding and/or working closely with software engineers.
- Experience with distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop).
- Experience with other programming languages for example: R, Python, SAS, C++, C#, Objective-C, Perl, etc.
- Experience with product design, or product wire-framing tools.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Ministry Brands is looking for a Web and SEO Strategist to join our growing team!Who we areMinistry Brands provides outstanding software, services, and content that powers churches, ministries, and faith-based organizations to the communities they serve. Working with us allows yo
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)Location: 100% RemoteType: FulltimeAbout Client:Our customer’s Cloud for Healthcare delivers patient engagement platform for some of the country’s largest health systems. Role Summary:They are seeking a CTO to help grow and dev
Striving to be on the cutting edge of tech-enabled solutions designed exclusively for the healthcare industry? Premier’s cost management and supply chain information technology (IT) products are among the most high-demand solutions in the market today. Workforce management
Chargebee provides a global subscription management platform that delivers fast time-to-value with exceptional service and support. Our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to maximize their growth potential and revenue by adapting quickly and increasing customer loyalty
QS is a global leader in higher education services. We offer student recruitment solutions, data analytics and insight, consultancy, and intelligence to thousands of university clients across the world. We provide platforms for business schools and universities to connect with ta
More jobs by this company
Software Engineer (Contingent Worker) - Unreal EngineDuties: Maintain and enhance Unreal Engine rendering pipeline based on C++ pluginsLaunch and monitor render jobs on render farmCollaborate in a team environment, working with researchers and software engineersHard requirements:
We are seeking Camera professionals for Facebook and Facebook Reality Labs. Our teams are defining the camera experience for hundreds of millions of users across the Facebook family of apps including Messenger, Facebook, Instagram, Portal, Oculus and more.Our Camera Software team
Facebook is looking for a Product Design Manager with exceptional design, communication and people management skills. As a Product Design Manager, you will lead and manage teams to ensure our products and features are valuable for people, easy to use, and of the highest level of.
Our silicon team is pushing the state-of-the-art with breakthrough work in computer vision, machine learning, mixed reality, graphics, power delivery, interconnect, displays, sensors, and new ways to map the human body. We work across the entire stack of system design, from trans
Facebook Reality Labs is seeking a Technical Writer to document our industry-leading software and technology for developers around the world. Our team teaches some of the world’s most brilliant engineers how to build incredibly complex applications. Our ideal candidate will
At Facebook Reality Labs, we are focused on defining the generation of experiences in AR and VR and finding new ways for people to connect, and build communities. As a designer on the Horizon Team, you will join a cross-discipline team of designers, engineers, and artists who are
The Specialized Technology Recruiting Team at Facebook supports specialized technical hiring across unique hardware initiatives and innovative technologies. These organizations are responsible for developing and building the software and hardware platforms that power Facebook, it
Want to build new features and improve existing products that more than a billion people around the world use? Are you interested in working on highly impactful technical challenges to help the world be more open and connected? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex te
Facebook is seeking an experienced program manager who is passionate about driving product outcomes with world class developers on Facebook’s emerging technologies. You will work to continuously grow, scale and optimize programs to improve and drive product goals in alignme
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in
We are looking for an Engine Programmer to join Ready at Dawn in creating high profile original titles across multiple platforms.Engine Programmers collaborate with artists, designers, and programmers across multiple disciplines to develop the proprietary in-house engine that pow
Are you passionate about Facebook’s product, analytics and technology? The Analytics team is looking for fast-moving analytics candidates and data junkies who want to make an impact. Candidates will help own analytics for a particular product or business at Facebook and wor
Facebook is seeking an AI Partner Engineer to join Facebook AI Partner Engineering team, a highly technical team that works with strategic partners, machine learning leaders across the industry and all major cloud service providers for building and launching new AI product servic
Enterprise Products solves complex business problems at Facebook through a combination of building and buying best-in-class enterprise solutions. We help Facebook business teams achieve more effective and productive outcomes, at scale. The Enterprise Products team is seeking an e
Join a team of designers who are passionate about creating a cutting edge Virtual Reality experience and establishing VR Platform as an industry leader. You will be expected to use your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own t
Digital Rights Integrity plays a critical role in balancing mitigating legal risk with making the world more open and connected while scaling our operations to support our users. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving complex problems, and are strong advocates
Our data centers are the foundation upon which our software operates with efficient ease. Building and operating data centers the "right" way from the day we break ground and go live is synonymous with ensuring capacity availability and capital conservatism. Designing,
Facebook's Privacy Engineering organization is seeking a passionate engineer that can deliver technical expertise for our Privacy Red Team, and execute privacy-focused technical assessments across our products and services. Your skills will improve Facebook’s privacy postur
Our Statistics & Privacy team focuses on establishing step-change improvements to advance our long-term business growth. The team's expertise spans many domains including statistics, machine learning, economics, and cryptography. We develop methodologies, design and prototype
As a Dimensional Engineer on the Facebook Reality Labs hardware team, you will support the development and production of state-of-the-art mechanical designs, structures, mechanisms and sensor integration solutions that will create transformative experiences for users of Augmented