We are hiring for a new role within our company, SEO Specialist. This is either a remote position or work from our location in Nevada. The position is full-time and includes a generous salary and benefits.
You must be a good problem solver and decision-maker with a minimum of seven years of experience in SEO. Must have a good ability to recognize and prioritize what content will be relevant and engaging to our audience.
As an SEO Specialist at Anderson Business Advisors, you will get to do more than just implement keywords into a website. You will be responsible for the overall search strategy in ensuring productive organic traffic, exposure for our websites and ongoing growth.
The SEO Specialist will work closely to help develop, implement, and manage SEO campaigns for our full brand of websites. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with the Marketing Manager, VP of Marketing, and CEO, as well as other internal stakeholders.
Salary $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics for SEO initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Monitoring search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape
- Work with our social media team to distribute content and encourage external sites to link back to the site of the organization
- Driving targeted and loyal traffic to the website through effective community-building
- Employing user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into active prospects
- Continually check search terms, rankings, and analytics to monitor the performance of our websites and make recommendations for improvement
Key reports and dashboards will be required to present to the Marketing Manager, VP of Marketing and CEO on a monthly basis.
- Organic traffic trends and competitive research
- Leads and conversion rate
- Keyword positions and keyword search ranking management
- Organic sessions, bounce rate, pages per session, time on page
- Site performance, backlinks, crawl errors, internal linking
- Strong understanding and knowledge of GA and GTM.
- Keen understanding of UTM data tracking links and CRM (Salesforce and/or Hubspot preferably)
- Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and perform under tight deadlines
- Certifications/qualifications in Google Analytics, Data Studio, and/or other key marketing platforms are a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Proficiency in the use of Google Sheets and Google Suite
- Proven SEO experience: minimum 7 years
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Spyfu, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Minimum 3 years experience with WordPress
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred or a minimum of 7 years of proven successful experience in SEO
- Thrive in a fast-paced, client-facing, detail-oriented digital advertising agency environment.
- Ability to commute daily with the full marketing team during normal business hours
- Authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship required.
Full Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Insurance plans including health, dental, and vision; short and long term disability, 401(k) plan and more
- Generous allocation of paid time off and holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited career growth potential
TO APPLY VISIT https://andersonadvisors.applicantpro.com/jobs/
A background check, social media/internet search, and drug screen are required for employment.
Anderson is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Moderation!Do you have a Moderation background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!If you want.
OverviewThe Customer Success team is growing at Hyland. We are adding a Customer Success Enablement Manager to join the Customer Experience team. In this role, you are responsible for working with leaders to assess and identify gaps in processes or tools and assist in implementin
Born Again Media is looking for a freelance writer that is an expert in the Casino industry. We have a lot of work and we are looking for the right person to give us a voice!About Our CompanyBorn Again Media is a performance marketing company dedicated to developing quality websi
We are looking for a strategically-minded social media director to be responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, on a consistent basis to build an audience and ensure customer engagement. The
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION***ConsumerAffairs is a "managed marketplace" for life's hardest purchases. Our mission is to help consumers make smart buying decisions in a moment of need.Every month millions of consumers turn to ConsumerAffairs for help with their considered (often em
More jobs by this company
In this role, you will help plan, develop and execute compelling content marketing and website strategies, partner with internal stakeholders, external consultants and affiliate partners to drive engagement around our target audiences.As the Marketing Specialist, you will have a.