In this role, you will help plan, develop and execute compelling content marketing and website strategies, partner with internal stakeholders, external consultants and affiliate partners to drive engagement around our target audiences.
As the Marketing Specialist, you will have a passionate drive to ideate and execute digital forward marketing programs that create an engaging online presence and brand experience centered around investment strategy, education and asset protection professional services.
You will work closely with leadership, events and the marketing team to manage and coordinate the program. Additional resources include internal staff (graphic designers, copywriters,video production, paid search, etc) and independent contractors.
You have a passion for messaging, positioning, competitor differentiation, events, working with multiple stakeholders and ability to communicate on all levels across the organization.
- Create and manage content marketing efforts that support business strategies and goals, as well as actively managing project calendars and activation campaigns, creating reports and measuring performance across channels
- Consult with leadership, internal departments and subject matter experts to identify topics, craft compelling messages that translate into long-form content, ebooks, email campaigns, promotional assets, social media and influencer marketing to support program promotion and success.
- Partner with internal creatives, marketing segment leads, and freelancers/agencies to translate thought leadership and organizational messaging into a variety of formats (articles, ebooks, videos, infographics) for our owned channels.
- Manage website intake requests and updates via WordPress content management system
- Contribute to media, social, email, and other marketing efforts, working collaboratively with marketing managers and external agencies to recommend and help develop content to support campaigns and events.
- 5+ years of relevant and progressively more responsible experience within a marketing-driven organization.
- Strong project management, analytical, collaboration, and presentation skills. Experience in project management/communications platforms like Asana, Airtable and Basecamp, is preferred.
- Proven experience as a marketing professional responsible for developing marketing strategy, positioning, messaging, content development (website, blog, social media, ebooks, podcasts) or similar forms of marketing content
- Experience managing and executing content calendars, content campaigns, paid advertising (a plus), as well as content performance.
- Strong sense of graphic design and understanding of responsive design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Wordpress Divi, Hubspot, Asana and other marketing software. Experience with Adobe Products (Photoshop, Spark, Illustrator)
- Balanced expertise in both strategy development and program execution
- Experience working with executives and key stakeholders across the organization
- Excellent writing and editing skills and ability to provide feedback across teams
- Past marketing experience in law, finance, asset management or real estate is a plus
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing program management, product marketing, product management or content marketing
- Bachelor's degree (with a concentration in Marketing, Communications or Journalism preferred) or equivalent experience required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US; we are not currently sponsoring visas
About Anderson Advisors
Anderson Advisors is a business planning and asset preservation consulting firm that provides high-quality services, education and resources to high-networth individuals, families, trusts, real estate investors, stock traders and business owners.
Serving clients since 1997, Anderson Advisors is growing at a phenomenal rate and we owe this success to our people, services and clients.
We're looking for friendly, driven and passionate individuals to contribute to our mission to preserve, protect and prosper and realize the greatest potential of their assets and achieve what matters most to them.
We're an award-winning workplace - Voted Top Places to Work in 2020 and 2021 by the Las Vegas Business Review, as well as Intuit's Firm of the Future award in 2020.
We support our employees with on-going training and internal advancement opportunities for people who want to grow within Anderson as they grow professionally and personally.
Anderson Advisors offers robust benefits including:
- Working remote or access to Las Vegas, Seattle and Salt Lake City area regional offices
- Robust onboarding program to ensure new employees are knowledgeable about all aspects of the organization, its services and products
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term disability are all provided at no cost to each employee. Employee-paid health insurance starts the beginning of next month after hire.
- 401(k) plan that is matched at 4% after 6 months of employment
- 16 days of PTO in the 1st year, 21 days of PTO after 1 year of employment
- In addition to PTO, Anderson offers 7 paid company holidays per year
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
To Apply Visit: https://andersonadvisors.applicantpro.com/jobs/
A full background check, internet and social media search and drug screen are performed.
Anderson is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Moderation!Do you have a Moderation background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!If you want.
Headquarters: Santa Monica, California, United States URL: https://www.webprofits.com.auWebprofits specializes in helping SaaS companies drive growth through digital marketing. We are looking for an experienced B2B / SaaS marketing specialist to join our team to manage the G
OverviewThe Customer Success team is growing at Hyland. We are adding a Customer Success Enablement Manager to join the Customer Experience team. In this role, you are responsible for working with leaders to assess and identify gaps in processes or tools and assist in implementin
Born Again Media is looking for a freelance writer that is an expert in the Casino industry. We have a lot of work and we are looking for the right person to give us a voice!About Our CompanyBorn Again Media is a performance marketing company dedicated to developing quality websi
We are looking for a strategically-minded social media director to be responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, on a consistent basis to build an audience and ensure customer engagement. The
More jobs by this company
We are hiring for a new role within our company, SEO Specialist. This is either a remote position or work from our location in Nevada. The position is full-time and includes a generous salary and benefits.You must be a good problem solver and decision-maker with a minimum of seve