Hello, we're Augeo - architects of enterprise engagement and loyalty platforms, delivering compelling experiences and fostering meaningful connections with employees, customers, members, and channel partners across many industries and verticals. We serve hundreds of clients, including 55 Fortune 500 companies, representing millions of end-users. We are thought leaders and disruptors who think differently and creatively, built by entrepreneurs, operators, and innovators.
At Augeo, we're passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. Everyone is welcome- our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you.
We work hard, we play hard, and most importantly, we care to our CORE about our teams, each other, and we over-communicate around everything...especially while we are all connected virtually.
Summary of role
This role leads the design, architecture, and development of advanced software solutions, and additionally will provide high levels of system support. Set and drive strategy for the organization's software solutions while following industry best practices surrounding SDLC. Interpret and articulate business needs and demonstrate leadership in providing business solutions. Must be able to mentor, direct and work collaboratively in a team environment and have strong interpersonal skills. Required technical skills include in-depth knowledge and experience with .Net, ASP, ASP.Net, C#, XML, MVC, Content Management Systems, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design. In addition, it would be helpful to have experience with MS SQL Server, Windows Server, IIS, and Web Services.
- Select, design and implement appropriate systems architecture
- Exercise leadership in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software
- Operate effectively in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment
- Effectively estimate project work, and communicate issues and risks that might impact development timeline, budget or resources
- Create various diagrams, flowcharts and models that illustrate the type of code needed for developers
- Consistently deliver projects on time and on budget
- Collaborate with out-sourced vendors and staff to complete development projects
- Consistently apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation
- Conform to and improve Augeo's Software Development Life Cycle
- Diagnose and resolve software problems quickly and efficiently
- Proactively plan and execute software version upgrade releases and custom interfaces
- Create and maintain Unit Tests along with relevant mocked data
- Document and improve key departmental processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Fundamental analytical, conceptional thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to conduct meetings communicating findings and plans to cross-functional team members, management, and clients
- Forward thinking on ways to improve product related challenges with an eye toward delivering value to the end user
- Organized, with the ability to work independently toward project driven deadlines, in person or remote
- Experience prioritizing initiatives based on internal and client business needs
Education and Experience
- Proven ability to design and architect next generation applications
- Experience in all areas of the Software Development: including designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software
- Excellent understanding of project estimating, and ability to communicate issues and risks that might impact development timeline, budget or resources
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience designing modules for Content Management Systems, particularly for responsive web pages where content areas must dynamically adjust
- Ability to follow development patterns already set by a previous developer at times, while suggesting improvements as necessary
- Experience developing for multi-tenant environments
- Expert Object-Oriented Design and programming skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Moderation!Do you have a Moderation background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!If you want.
OverviewThe Customer Success team is growing at Hyland. We are adding a Customer Success Enablement Manager to join the Customer Experience team. In this role, you are responsible for working with leaders to assess and identify gaps in processes or tools and assist in implementin
Born Again Media is looking for a freelance writer that is an expert in the Casino industry. We have a lot of work and we are looking for the right person to give us a voice!About Our CompanyBorn Again Media is a performance marketing company dedicated to developing quality websi
We are looking for a strategically-minded social media director to be responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, on a consistent basis to build an audience and ensure customer engagement. The
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION***ConsumerAffairs is a "managed marketplace" for life's hardest purchases. Our mission is to help consumers make smart buying decisions in a moment of need.Every month millions of consumers turn to ConsumerAffairs for help with their considered (often em