The Senior Sourcer role will act as the subject matter expert in all activities related to sourcing including, but not limited to creating and executing social sourcing strategies, complex web-based sourcing, CRM based outreach/campaigns with a strong working knowledge utilizing sourcing tools and channels such as Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Local Job Network, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Specifically, this role will be responsible for generating candidate pipelines to meet hiring goals for recruitment projects. The role will require working across the matrix within an established process and framework to assist all recruiting teams with their sourcing needs.
Additionally, the role will require innovative methods to generate pipelines of candidates for ramp periods, such as hosting hiring events, utilizing TikTok or snapchat to record branding messages to draw attention to our jobs. The individual in this role will utilize the Internet extensively and will utilize multiple sourcing tools to generate large candidate pipelines for national recruitment assignments. The role will be subjected to daily quotas entailing sourcing ratios to hire.Responsibilities:
- Proactively perform targeted searches generating candidate leads utilizing multiple recruitment tools and channels.
- Conducts extensive sourcing of passive candidates through research, relationship building, complex internet searches, and talent pool database searching in Talent Link and other databases.
- Maintain up to date and accurate reports of sourcing activity, pipeline status, effective sources/tools, etc.
- Conduct outreach on social media channels to generate passive leads.
- Conduct daily searches within CRM to generate leads.
- Work from research list to cold call passive candidates.
- Partner with the Recruiting Team to understand their needs.
- Track and update candidate pools provided daily.
- Host Virtual Hiring Events for ramp up periods.
- Blast campaigns on ZipRecruiter, local job network, iCIMS database, and social media channels.
- Network within social media channels to develop strong connections in social and network groups.
- 5+ years’ experience in a recruitment sourcing role utilizing multiple recruitment tools within a professional and high-volume recruitment environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred or strong equivalent experience
- Demonstrated success in advanced sourcing techniques, utilizing multiple channels to attract talent
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Strong working knowledge with building networks and pipelines.
- Experience sourcing job boards, social media sites, and CRM platforms.
- Have strong computer skills, including experience using Google products.
- iCIMS experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have a deep knowledge of navigating social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sourcing goals and driving quality pipelines that lead to hires.
- High sense of urgency and the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Must be a team player with the ability to communicate and build relationships.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to translate information in layman terms.
- Strong experience utilizing the web and search engines to find candidates.
- Must possess strong detail orientation skills and sense of urgency in handling projects and assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to execute against complex recruitment strategies.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple deadlines.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires the use of a computer screen for extensive periods of time.
- This position requires the ability to remain in a stationary position (standing and/or seated) the majority of the time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Content Moderation!Do you have a Content Moderation background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our netw
Sparrow is a modern, leave management HR software - the first end-to-end solution for all kinds of leaves. With incredible traction, thousands of leaves managed - we are positioned to be an industry leader. Our leave specialists are experts that care about helping employers and e
-No recruiting agencies will be considered at this time -Required to Apply5+ years of technology, (hardware or software), sales/sales support experienceRequired 5+ years RFID/Transponders industry experienceSalesforce ExperienceWe are looking for a high-energy, experienced and dr
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News MediaFOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announce
What You Will Do: As part of Transamerica’s team you will prepare retirement plan documents, amendments and funding documents for 401(a), 401(k), 403(b), 457, and NQDC plans.design and deploy e-mail marketing campaigns to promote the company’s products, services and t
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Social Media Engagement!Do you have a Social Media Engagement background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to joi
Einstein Industries, the leader in product development and Internet marketing for the medical and legal industries, is currently expanding our SEO Team. With over 20 years of experience in this competitive marketplace, we have built the best team in the industry. We are currently
Online Projects Coordinator. Part-time. Freelance. Remote.We are seeking a bright, dependable, and tech savvy person to coordinate the production and delivery of our online educational courses and experiences. This is a part-time, freelance, work-remotely opportunity. Experience.
More jobs by this company
Overview:AM LLC is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive team member who wants to be part of a small but ambitious team within a fast growing company with a national footprint. Our ideal candidate is someone who is adept at multitasking, can seamlessly switch between the diff
OverviewAM LLC is seeking (1) Senior ServiceNow ATF (Automated Test Framework) Test Engineer to support our Veterans Administration customer. Remote work is authorized. Due to federal government security clearance requirements, U.S. citizenship or Green card are required.Note: Y
Overview:AM LLC has an immediate opening for a full-time, remote, Graphics Specialist. The Graphics Specialist will provide technical and administrative support to the Deal Desk and on occasion the Proposal Staff. The Specialist will assist the Manager of Digital Marketing with H