Lextegrity offers the leading enterprise software platform for enabling global organizations to prevent and detect fraud, corruption, sanctions violations and conflicts of interest in their worldwide operations. Lextegrity is led by former in-house compliance and audit experts (ex-Pfizer, Avon, Mylan) who were frustrated by the lack of powerful compliance technology provided by their internal IT teams, the Big Four accounting firms and existing GRC software providers. The executive team are all thought leaders in the compliance space, who formed Lextegrity to build the dream software we wished we had when we were in-house.
Lextegrity has a strong and rapidly expanding base of enterprise customers, has attracted venture capital funding and has strong partnerships with leading global organizations, such as Ethisphere, to enable us to fulfill our mission of using technology to empower ethical action.
We are searching for a Digital Marketing Strategist to support our Marketing Director and sales organization as we look to continue our explosive growth trajectory. You will be something of a marketing all-rounder with a strong bias towards digital demand generation, campaign management, website optimisation and online content creation. The ideal individual also will also possess strong organizational skills in order to manage multiple marketing initiatives, and razor-sharp analytical skills in order to examine the effectiveness of our campaigns including PPC, SEO, email, social media, our website and other third-party content delivery platforms.
We are looking for the right team member who is willing to roll up their sleeves and take full ownership of our digital strategy from conception through to delivery.
- Work with Lextegrity’s Marketing Director, sales and executive teams to refine our digital marketing plan and promotional strategies across all of Lextegrity’s consumable media
- Support and drive the online content strategy across all deliverables
- Audit and optimise the performance of all our digital campaigns
- Manage third party agencies for PPC, web development and SEO
- Develop and manage social media content
- Create and maintain a shared digital campaigns calendar
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on digital marketing activities, effectiveness and business impact
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (HubSpot) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Create publishable web content on your own and in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- A passion for Lextegrity’s mission to use technology to empower ethical action
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in campaign management marketing and / or digital demand generation marketing
- Strong technical skills, including hands on experience with the suite of HubSpot tools (CMS Hub, Marketing Hub and Sales Hub) and/or similar marketing automation, content management, and CRM tools
- Experience using SaaS content creation tools like Canva (graphic design), Powtoon (video creation) and other similar platforms
- Experience managing and overseeing SEO campaigns, and PPC campaigns spanning search and social
- Ability to compellingly communicate our story and envision how content will be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles
- Prior experience with marketing enterprise SaaS software a major plus
- Ability to work remotely and a willingness to travel as needed (travel restrictions permitting)
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Windows
- Flexible PTO – we trust you
- Work for one of the fastest-growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- A transparent and collaborative team environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- FSA, HSA, Life insurance, Short-Term and Long-term Disability insurance
- Stock options
- 401K Matching Program
- Team activities, game nights, and happy hours
Lextegrity is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Sparrow is a modern, leave management HR software - the first end-to-end solution for all kinds of leaves. With incredible traction, thousands of leaves managed - we are positioned to be an industry leader. Our leave specialists are experts that care about helping employers and e
-No recruiting agencies will be considered at this time -Required to Apply5+ years of technology, (hardware or software), sales/sales support experienceRequired 5+ years RFID/Transponders industry experienceSalesforce ExperienceWe are looking for a high-energy, experienced and dr
Our mission: To expand wireless network coverage to everyone, everywhere.Wilson Electronics is the leader in expanding wireless network coverage to everyone, everywhere. With our variety of cell phone booster products and 20 years of experience in our industry, we solve most wire
RMEI Medical Education, LLC, a jointly-accredited medical education provider, is seeking a dynamic and collaborative Account Manager to support the goals of the Educational Strategy team. This individual will help manage stakeholder relationships through proactive communication a
The RoleAre you ready to level up? Do you want to get fast-tracked to become a marketing leader? If you have a background in marketing and want to gain hands-on experience in creating and implementing strategic marketing initiatives for B2B SaaS ventures, you’ve come to the
Position DescriptionAt Softdocs, the Scrum Master is responsible for leading Scrum teams and doing what it takes to make the Scrum teams be as effective as possible. They work within the team to resolve conflict, work outside the team to remove barriers and work within the entire
While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.We are looking for a Web Marketing Manager to join our growing Web Marketing team at Databricks. You will report directly to the Sr. Director, Web Marketing.
More jobs by this company
COMPANY PROFILE:Lextegrity offers the leading enterprise software platform for enabling global organizations to prevent and detect fraud, corruption, sanctions violations and conflicts of interest in their worldwide operations. Lextegrity is led by former in-house compliance and.