The HDMS Marketing Manager will be responsible for the project management and implementation of tactical B2B marketing initiatives. General responsibilities include:
- Manages social media content across several social media platforms (e.g., Twitter, Linked In).
- Collaborates with Sales to design and implement lead generation and nurture campaigns.
- Executes Marketing campaigns using multiple marketing software tools (e.g., Marketo, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, etc.). Must be proficient with the latest marketing software and technology.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of content to support marketing communication objectives and uses that feedback to inform future projects.
- Coordinates all industry events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Drafts/copy edits marketing collateral, corporate website content, social media content, and digital campaign content.
- Manages external vendors and agencies, including scoping projects, providing creative guidance, and ensuring deliverables are met on time and budget.
- Manages vendor and agency budgets, invoicing, and contracts.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, including prioritizing initiatives, project planning, and always meeting deadlines.
- Continuously scans the market to explore innovative/new marketing channels and technologies.
- Works in close partnership with Strategic Marketing Director.
- Exhibits strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated success negotiating resources to achieve project goals.
For more information on what HDMS does please visit www1.hdms.com.
- Minimum 5-7 years B2B marketing experience, preferably within the health tech industry.
- Power-user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Teams.
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Knowledgeable with Salesforce, Marketo, WordPress, Magic Robot, ZoomInfo, SurveyMonkey, Hootsuite, Uberflip, and Sharepoint.
- Ability to tweak existing code as a business user.
The level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and.
Please make sure to attach both a resume and cover letter to complete your application.Summary:The ASPCA Communications Department is a passionate, collaborative team responsible for leveraging various communications channels to further the organization’s.
Company Background: Focused Solutions, LLC, is in search of a WordPress Developer for our Managed Behavioral Health Practice.Focused Solutions, LLC is a growing Company with locations in Maryland, Tennessee, Virginia, and DC offering private mental health.
FlexOffers.com is an affiliate network, growing at an outstanding rate and looking for top and creative talent to join our team. We’re not your corporate type of environment – we are casual and focused purely on talent and teamwork.Currently, we are.
Greetings! We are Opanova Digital.We create digital tools & systems that salons across the country count on for online growth.About the PositionIn this role, your focus will be on assisting with programming with a third-party software API. This looks.
Sale Ready is looking for a CTO to join an innovative real estate industry company. Our brand is at the core of our company and advisors. We are looking for an individual that may be passionate about the real estate industry and ready to participate.