Simpleview is a software development, data analytics and digital marketing firm that supports destination marketing organizations to reach their tourism marketing goals with first-in-class digital products and services. We believe our customers - towns, cities, states and nations across the globe - have a role to play in creating great experiences for visitors, for the people who call them home and for businesses and workers who rely on travel to sustain their local economies.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated, and hardworking team an independent, talented, top-notch SEO Specialist with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
An SEO Specialist’s main role is to analyze and review client websites. She or he will work very closely with the SEO Analysts to make recommendations to improve traffic and assist in implementing those changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines.
- Effectively communicate with internal staff.
- Represent Simpleview and the digital marketing department in a positive manner and maintain a high level of work quality.
- Setting up processes and managing monthly link building activities, link analysis, and link requests. May work directly with SEO Analyst to provide linking strategy.
- Performing QA for Google Analytics implementations by ensuring tags are placed properly, custom goals are configured correctly, and data is collecting properly.
- Keyword research and reporting, utilizing various SEO software.
- Organic site reviews of client web sites.
- QA SEM developer work when needed, checking for broken links, header checks, etc.
- Assist the digital marketing team during site transitions and new site launches with SEO transition activities.
- Work on special projects and miscellaneous tasks from SEO Analysts as needed.
- Assist team in technical audits to ensure the site is properly developed to maximize search engine visibility.
- Work with SEM developers to fix any on-site issues that may hinder website performance in the Search Engines, including duplicate content, crawl issues, sitemap issues, etc.
- Design and implement on-site SEO enhancements including Title/Meta Tags, header updates, content creation and optimization, image optimization, etc.
- Make informed decisions based on analytics data for further optimization and to pinpoint issues with the client's site.
- Conduct extensive initial and ongoing keyword research, analysis and selection.
- Ability to work on multiple projects or tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Passion for search engine marketing, willing to keep abreast of new technologies and changing landscape.
- 1-3 years of SEO experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other analytics tools.
- Ability to pick up abstract/complex SEO/SEM concepts quickly.
- Fairly advanced technical acumen and Internet marketing experience.
- Ability to communicate internally with the digital marketing team and explain the role SEO plays in online marketing.
- Flexibility to change with department as it continues to grow.
- 4-year College degree preferred but not required.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles.
- People who know the web like an old friend.
- Employees who thrive on problem solving and figuring things out.
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic).
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Fulfilling work at a company that makes an impact in hundreds of communities across the globe.
- The ability to set a career trajectory and move along a growth path.
- Great co-workers, including geeks, parents, artists, gamers, veterans and average joes and janes.
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short-term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long-term disability & life.
- 401(k) with employer match.
This position is available to both the Tucson-area and remote candidates. At this time, Simpleview can currently only employ remote staff who reside in the following U.S. states or Canadian province: Arizona, British Columbia, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Qualified candidates, please apply by going online at: https://www.simpleviewinc.com/our-world/staff/join-our-team/
Or submit your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and.
Please make sure to attach both a resume and cover letter to complete your application.Summary:The ASPCA Communications Department is a passionate, collaborative team responsible for leveraging various communications channels to further the organization’s.
About Pinterest:Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It's where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration.
Company IntroductionOur mission is the enablement of every organization and person with the technology to positively impact the health of planet Earth. Persefoni is creating an all-in-one platform that allows organizations to measure, analyze, and reduce.
Job Description Summary:Sr. Engineer will work closely with the COTS vendor (Genesys) and the product owner to help develop solutions by gaining deep solution knowledge; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications,.
Technical Software Product Owner will manage the new development of web apps within our internal engineering teams. This role is critical in creating visibility into product status and will serve as the point of contact for our engineering team and business.
More jobs by this company
ABOUT SIMPLEVIEW:Simpleview is a software development, data analytics and digital marketing firm that supports destination marketing organizations to reach their tourism marketing goals with first-in-class digital products and services. We believe our.