- Job Title: - Dot net developer
Location: - (Hybrid)
Position: - W2 Employment ( Should work on our W2 )
Eligible Visa status: - OPT, Day1 CPT, H1B, H1B T, H4 EAD
(Authorized to work anywhere in the USA and for only those who are staying in the USA)
Long term contract
- Job Description
- Responsible for support of the LimsNet application and the LIMS API using ASP.Net and Oracle skills
- Support the transition of the LIMS system from Oracle to SQL Server.
- Assist internal users with STARLIMS application.
- Provide technical assistance for outbound HL7 messages to CDC, D-REX and PHINMS using the Rhapsody application.
- Responsible for configuration of new assays in STARLIMS and creation of scripts to import instrument data files to STARLIMS.
- Solve production technical issues with STARLIMS, LimsNet and related systems
- Help with development and troubleshooting of Advanced Analytics (Tableau) reports as needed.
- Create data extracts for insurance billing, institutional billing, and grant requirements.
- Seven (7) years, full-time professional work experience in an Information Technology environment with additional LIMS experience.
- Proficient with one or more of the following: SQL Server, Oracle DB, ASP.Net
- Proficient at writing SQL Server stored procedures in T-SQL.
- STARLIMS knowledge preferred.
- Tableau knowledge preferred.
- Four (4) years accredited college training in Information Technology or related field; or a Certificate in Information Technology is preferred but not required.
- Advanced knowledge of the information systems development life cycle, information technology
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise security practices.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain effective and professional working relationships with internal and external customers, and vendors.
- Ability to prioritize projects and address immediate technical needs as they arise.
- Competitive salary
Flexible work schedule & part-time off
On job technical support
Opportunity to work with Fortune 500 Companies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 1 year (Preferred)
- APIs: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
OverviewBinary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include SOC-as-a-Service, best-in-class Managed Detection & Response software, Security Information & Event Management,.