Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Senior Software Architect to join innovative healthcare software company for a permanent employment opportunity. The Senior Software Architect will be a key member of the company’s growing integration development team responsible for designing and architecting the cutting-edge integration and data platform.
The responsibilities of the Remote Senior Software Architect include:
- Architecting, designing, and integrating the company product
- Engaging team and organizational colleagues to improve and resolve product development issues, achieve timely delivery, and promote product delivery goals
- Designing, building, and consuming REST API’s
- Providing expertise specifically geared towards backend architecture
- Guiding and mentoring other developers and engineers as well as working collaboratively with members of QA, Data management, and other essential teams
The qualifications of the Remote Senior Software Architect include:
- 5+ years architecting, designing, and integrating software products
- 8+ years of experience working with tools such as .Net (Core), Microservices, Docker/Kubernetes, and API’s
- Strong knowledge of architecting microservices as well as asynchronous messaging and eventing systems
- In-depth understanding of event-driven software development
- Working knowledge of API Management suite like Mulesoft, WSO2, Azure APIM, or similar
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations
- Working knowledge of protocols such as Kafka and/or AMQP
Compensation for the Remote Senior Software Architect include:
- Salary range:
o $170,000 - $190,000 annually + 10% annual bonus
- Full Benefits: PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k), etc.
keywords: software engineer, principal software engineer, lead software engineer, software developer, principal software developer, principal architect, principal software architect, senior software architect, software architect, software architecture, .net, dotnet, dot net, Microsoft, container, containerization, api, oop, object oriented programming, object-oriented programming, Microsoft azure, azure cloud, docker, Kubernetes, k8, sql, oracle, ci/cd, continuous integration, continuous development, continuous deployment, healthcare, united states, us, u.s., full time, full-time, fte, direct hire, direct placement, cth, contract to hire, wfh, work from home, remote, remotely, fully remote, 100% remote, healthedge, burgess, boston, ma, va, virginia, nova, northern virginia, dc, dmv, d.c., Washington, est, pst, cst, mst, mt, ct, pt, et, eastern, western, central, mountain, east, west, California, Arizona, florida, new York, ny, ca, az, fl
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
OverviewBinary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include SOC-as-a-Service, best-in-class Managed Detection & Response software, Security Information & Event Management,.