- Deep understanding of Microsoft Power Platform’s (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) integration ability and limitations with SharePoint Online and other third-party platforms using connectors/APIs.
- Experienced in developing complex enterprise-wide solutions that span across integration of multiple Microsoft 365 services (e.g., SharePoint, Power Platform, Azure AD, MS Teams, Graph API, OneDrive, MS Forms etc.) in government (GCC) tenant.
- Hands on development experience with the utilization of various SharePoint components, SharePoint Lists/libraries automation with Power Automate, development of custom SPFx and modern/classic webparts, clear understanding of concepts of Site templates, Site themes, Microsoft/PNP Search, Taxonomy, User Profile Service, other on premises Service Applications, Rest APIs, and InfoPath forms.
- Good understanding of concepts of Relational Databases.
- Strong practical experience with PnP frameworks.
- Robust Power Platform problem solving skills and ability to debug and troubleshoot existing Power platform solutions and SPFx applications.
- Knowledge of SharePoint migration tools like Sharegate, Microsoft’s SPMT.
- Full understanding of software development life cycle using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Use of Azure Dev Ops is a plus.
- Ability to provide technical feedback/ideas in a clear and concise manner to business and IT partners.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Salesforce, ServiceNow APIs is a plus.
- Proficient in documentation and technical design document writing skills. Familiarity with Visio and similar process flow design tools.
- Self-starter who can quickly acclimatize in a dynamic, fast paced development environment and believes in updating his various technical skillsets with time.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote .NET DeveloperPremier software. Best support. Now approaching 40 YEARS of service to the law enforcement and public safety community, we provide 19 fully integrated software applications to support various agencies. Privately held, and never bought.
Overview:TISTA Science and Technology Corporation is seeking a Senior Developer to join our growing team!TISTA associates enjoy above Industry Healthcare Benefits, Remote Working Options, Paid Time Off, Training/Certification opportunities, Healthcare.
The Challenge:Are you looking for the chance to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will have a positive impact for our nation's veterans? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in.
This position is fully remote.JOB BRIEF- Software Developer:Elite Transit Solutions is seeking an experienced full stack Software Engineer with strong development skills to work on a variety of new web-based projects in the logistics industry. This position.
About BioIntelliSenseBioIntelliSense is ushering in a new era of continuous health monitoring and clinical intelligence for Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) and Screening (COVID-19/Infection). Our medical-grade Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform seamlessly.
More jobs by this company
Sr. Java Developer - 1574 - (100% REMOTE)Location: RemoteJob type: Salaried, Full-time with benefits - no contractingRESPONSIBILITIES: Manage performance tuning in a low latency environment for benchmarking and capacity tests to identify bottlenecks.
Unity UI EngineerPay Rate: $25/hr- $30/hr (Depending upon the experience)Visa: All are accepted*** 100% Remote - Remote First Culture ***This is a simple contract role for a Unity Developer. Need someone from gaming environment ideally. 3 years of Unity.
Hi,Hope this email finds you well. this is Shubham Sharma from 1point System. I have an urgent requirement with my client for Node.JS Developer. please let me know if you are comfortable with this role and location or if you have any references for this.
Hi,Hope this email finds you well. this is Shubham Sharma from 1point System. I have an urgent requirement with my client for Software Test Engineer. please let me know if you are comfortable with this role and location or if you have any references.
QualificationsWhat you have: 8+ years of experience with MongoDB database development. The candidate should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the differences between typical relational and NoSQL database development and access methodologies..
Must HaveDevelopment experience of Hybris B2C, e-commerce apparel / electronic storefront on hybris Commerce Suite 6.x and aboveExperience in Product Cockpit, Backoffice.Good experience in Omni Commerce Connect & REST ServicesGood exposure in WCMS, Impexes..