- Use agile project management methodologies to ensure deliverables are met and on time, expectations are reasonably set, and workloads are well balanced to ensure everyone is happy with both the quality and quantity of work performed with a strong emphasis on avoiding crunch culture
- Develop, test, troubleshoot, and maintain automation and process improvement solutions utilizing cloud-based technologies
- Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate development projects and initiatives
- Work with vendors, clients, and internal teams to design, test, document, and implement solutions on a multitude of internal and external systems
- Understand stakeholder stated and unstated needs to provide, design, and modify solutions to meet their expectations
- Work with clients consultatively on projects assigned as needed.
- Participate in active discussions with the Enterprise Applications team at to ensure all parties are aligned on desired results and current status
- Assist with identifying opportunities to improve all aspects of user experience and the company’s scalability wherever possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related discipline or the equivalent work experience and technical training
- 3+ years of experience working with web design user experience and interface utilizing but not limited to HTML, CSS, and other web development technologies
- 3 years of experience supervising a team of technical professionals and a proven track record of delivering on expectations
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Experience utilizing 3rd Party APIs to integrate systems and establish creative custom solutions to a business’s needs
- Fluent in the creation of stored procedures, functions, and views
- Competency with XML constructs, XSD and schemas
- Experience with industry leading SaaS technologies like Zendesk, Okta, Slack, G Suite, and Asana
- Experience in dynamic environments where technologies in use aren’t always controllable, like client services, a significant plus
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong sense of personal accountability and the ability to work independently
- High EQ and Sense of humor are required
We haven't just been around the CX block ... we built it. We started in 2007. We were founded by a Silicon Valley lawyer who liked moderating message boards in her spare time for fun. (The WB's Superstar USA, anyone?) She saw the potential of communities, of remote work, and of that thing called social media that was starting to catch fire. Long story short: We’ve been kicking butt in content moderation, community management, and social media since they began. We're literally pioneers. No one does these better than we do. We fixed customer support. Sorry/not sorry, call centers – you had your chance. We were into the metaverse before Zuck. Our original name was Metaverse Mod Squad (and still is in the UK). So if you want to know what's up with virtual worlds, or need a tour guide, ping us. We’re already here – rez’d and ready to go. We did it all remotely. We're the original remote CX company. We built a network of Mods all over the globe. Why? Because great CX doesn't come from a cubicle. #modsnotcubes. And we made remote work secure. We created Cubeless, our patent-pending security platform. Our passion is supporting Extra Life. And if you visit us in Brooklyn, we’ll be eating pizza at Juliana’s, not Grimaldi's. P.S. It's still fun!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
What We Do...PSPDFKit is on a mission to help developers deliver excellent software by building exceptional products and providing great support. We enable businesses to work smarter and faster, saving time and expenses along the way, and freeing developers.
Remote .NET DeveloperPremier software. Best support. Now approaching 40 YEARS of service to the law enforcement and public safety community, we provide 19 fully integrated software applications to support various agencies. Privately held, and never bought.
Overview:TISTA Science and Technology Corporation is seeking a Senior Developer to join our growing team!TISTA associates enjoy above Industry Healthcare Benefits, Remote Working Options, Paid Time Off, Training/Certification opportunities, Healthcare.
InvestorFlow is the only company of its kind to deliver simple and smart CRM and digital portals for deals and investors to streamline every customer interaction. Asset managers use our Salesforce-built platform to easily make transactions with increased.
What We NeedFLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Software Architect within our payment division. This position falls under our Corpay line of business and is located in Portland, OR. This role is responsible for providing architectural and technical.