- Lead client interaction to gather business requirements and develop concepts of operations.
Automate processes, develop a proof of concepts, develop, and enhance prototypes, and create production applications.
- Demonstrated experience with the design and development of User Interfaces (UI)
- Advice and assistance in the selection, use, and performance tuning of technical tools
- Analyze and manipulate exceptionally large data sets.
- Assess and recommend new technology/solutions.
- Clearly, communicate (written and orally) technical issues and solutions to non-technical staff.
- Minimum of 8 years experience with .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery) to develop software solutions
- Database development experience to develop software solutions
- Previous agile/Scrum experience
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure, O365, AWS), SharePoint (2013+), .NET Core, and Dynamics
- Front end web development background with Angular and/or React
- Desire to obtain or utilize relevant technical certifications as part of continuous professional growth
- Blazor experience in a .NET web framework using C# and HTML.
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals.
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
What We Do...PSPDFKit is on a mission to help developers deliver excellent software by building exceptional products and providing great support. We enable businesses to work smarter and faster, saving time and expenses along the way, and freeing developers.
Remote .NET DeveloperPremier software. Best support. Now approaching 40 YEARS of service to the law enforcement and public safety community, we provide 19 fully integrated software applications to support various agencies. Privately held, and never bought.
Overview:TISTA Science and Technology Corporation is seeking a Senior Developer to join our growing team!TISTA associates enjoy above Industry Healthcare Benefits, Remote Working Options, Paid Time Off, Training/Certification opportunities, Healthcare.
InvestorFlow is the only company of its kind to deliver simple and smart CRM and digital portals for deals and investors to streamline every customer interaction. Asset managers use our Salesforce-built platform to easily make transactions with increased.
What We NeedFLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Software Architect within our payment division. This position falls under our Corpay line of business and is located in Portland, OR. This role is responsible for providing architectural and technical.
More jobs by this company
Intro:As an Software Tester, you will be part of a team using cutting edge cloud and data technologies. Join our team of professionals and accomplish what others only dream of.What You'll Be Doing:Attend daily Scrum meetings to understand the project.