We are recruiting for a .NET Developer for a Commonwealth of PA Department. The primary objective of this engagement is to provide designing, coding, and modifying existing websites and web applications for various program areas within the Agency
This is a 6 month (extensions likely) 37.5 hour per week role. Remote until offices re-open; then onsite at the client’s offices in Harrisburg, PA.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits and 401K offered.
- Design and create database tables and structures, database views, functions, and stored procedures, while maintaining data quality and security.
- Provide support for existing systems and work closely with customers and software architects.
- Provide technical analysis, recommendations, and level of effort estimates.
- 7 years’ experience developing software applications with C#, VB.Net, ASP.NET 3.5 or new with MVC.
- 7 years’ experience in developing data driven software applications using Microsoft SQL 2012 or newer and Visual Studio with some experience using 17 or newer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: