Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world and to help build on Sitecore’s success and facilitate this growth, we need more people to join our team. We are currently looking for Product Managers to join our team and help lead the evolution and development of our Experience Platform. The Product Manager will be responsible for organizing, prioritizing and assessing the work of one or more scrum teams.
Reporting to the DevEx Product Management Lead, the responsibilities of the Product Manager include:
- Contribute to the product strategy and develop supporting release plans to advance the product.
- Working collaboratively with Architecture and UX for Feature definition and hand-off to delivery teams
- Champion the product with Sales and Marketing and act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) as needed.
- Preparation for and active participation at SAFe Program planning
- Current (N) release execution and future (N+1) release planning
- Contribution to and approval of release-related artifacts, including, but not limited to: Training, Documentation, and Marketing Collateral.
- Participation in team/system demos and retrospectives
- Reporting on Feature adoption and generating programs to increase adoption
- Engaging with the Sitecore community to gather feedback and ideas for future releases and product improvements
Ideally you will have:
- Sitecore product and development tool knowledge
- Experience with the Sitecore Developer collection (Sitecore TDS, Sitecore Razl, and Sitecore Feydra)
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Experience with headless website development using JSS and ASP.Net Core
- Work experience as a Product Manager or a similar role in product management
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and CLI Tools
- Familiarity with SAFe and Agile principles
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability and comfort working with multiple time zones and locations
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: