M1 Custom Solutions Developer
Fort Worth, TX, USA Virtual Req #455
Monday, May 3, 2021
As a Services Custom Solutions Developer, you are responsible for successfully delivering software customizations to M1 customersacross a variety of industries. The Developer will work across all aspects of a project lifecycle from pre-sales to final delivery. This position is a 1099 IndependentContractor role and will not include benefits.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Follow the Custom Solutions policies and procedures.
- Provide detailed estimates for projects based on client-provided technical and functional requirements.
- Define, develop, and deliver business automation and reporting solutions for M1 customers.
- Communicate effectively and build consensus with clients.
- Work with Sales, Sales Engineers, Project Managers, Schedulers, and Technical resources to ensure projects are completed to our quality standards, on time, and within budget.
- Learn new product offering and functionality as software updates are released.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical or Business-related field is preferred
- Technical certifications and professional certifications are a plus.
- 2 years or more of experience delivering ERP software solutions to manufacturing businesses.
- Knowledge of the M1 architecture and products is REQUIRED
- Strong technical skills with one or more of the following: Microsoft SQL Server, API’s, JSON, ASP.NET, VB.NET, and C#
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, SQL Reporting Services, and Crystal Report writing
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision, takes ownership, and is accountable.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, and rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong consulting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding time management skills including the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detailed and well-organized written communications skills
- Effective interpersonal skills including communication, teaching, active listening, and customer service.
- Able to work as a team player and/or individual contributor internally and externally.
- Must be US based.
You must be authorizedto work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
- Job Family
- Pay Type
- Travel Required
- Travel %
- Telecommute %
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting